Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

noah fence but if this album is gonna be another boring country mess then i will literally have 0 hype, but slayyyters album is out in june a pop masterpiece to clense us all 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think Rock Candy Sweet will be Lana’s quarantine album. I think we are going to hear Grenadine Quarantine, If This is the End I Want a Boyfriend, and Dealer on this album. I think the vibe will be kind of pop-punk lofi bedroom music, like Lana is bored at home with some guitars and synthasizers and just writing her frustration and boredom into her lyrics and making raw and unpolished music, faster and more energetic than COCC. Rock Candy is sweet but rough and spiky, that’s how the album is gonna sound.

30 minutes ago, Dragon said:

is Coyote Ugly considered country. bc i'd be down for that tbh

my all time favorite movie. I hope it's an inspiration for RCS because it is my inspiration for everything.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

wait what if chunk is too pregnant to shoot the cover of RCS and we get a decent cover this time?

also do we know when chunk is having lil chunk grant? seems to me like she could end up having her baby like... summertime? what if lana drops the album to correspond with chunk's lil chunk popping out?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

wait what if chunk is too pregnant to shoot the cover of RCS and we get a decent cover this time?

also do we know when chunk is having lil chunk grant? seems to me like she could end up having her baby like... summertime? what if lana drops the album to correspond with chunk's lil chunk popping out?

I don’t think Chuck will be on “maternity leave” when it comes to photographing her sister. 

If her photos of “25 weeks” was not a latergram, Chuck is due around Lana’s birthday

2 hours ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Charlie shoots it. Nepotism runs between the rich 

3 hours ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

more likely we will get a selfie as a cover and video screenshots as the promo picures:suicide:

Clay deleted his pics with lana and deactivated his account... well

Tragic pop and rock incoming for RCS. Also im very sorry for lana they seem really happy and also she didn’t hide him like the other ones so...

original.gif

On 3/26/2021 at 11:15 PM, venice witch said:

girlies lets stay hopeful, she didnt had a heartbreak recently - clay is a good guy for her as it seems. when she was doing nfr, she broke up with this guy that she sings about in title track, i dont remember his name :oprah2: when she was doing chemtrails, she broke up with police officer. and now, when shes doing/done rcs - she is in a fine place when it comes to love. so..........are we really on a good way to not hearing any sad ballads about love? :gurl:

it fucking didnt age well :bebe:

sadness is a butterfly is coming girlies :gurl:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

5 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

I hope her n clay aren’t broken up he seemed like a keeper

Maybe they had a  bigger arguement..but I hope they are still together or get things sorted out:crying2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 hours ago, venicebitx said:

Clay deleted his pics with lana and deactivated his account... well

Tragic pop and rock incoming for RCS. Also im very sorry for lana they seem really happy and also she didn’t hide him like the other ones so...

She was so young and in love. Does he want her or does he not? She heard one thing, but now she's hearing another. She thought her life was sweet like cinnamon. Instead, ever since her baby went away, it's been the blackest day. But f it, she loves him

:karaoke:

4 minutes ago, littleseashell said:

She was so young and in love. Does he want her or does he not? She heard one thing, but now she's hearing another. She thought her life was sweet like cinnamon. Instead, ever since her baby went away, it's been the blackest day. But f it, she loves him

:karaoke:

You know you made my eyes burn but that was sickeningly beautiful.