Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, Marius said:

https://twitter.com/diorleak/status/1392136433209651205?s=21

:toofloppy:Get ready girlies:toofloppy: 

EDIT: I realised that this is a private account. They said: lana del rey will feature on an upcoming song 

As some already said, he probably just took BoZ’s info / troll post and made it his own. By the way, this is really not any real news : of course she has collabs coming. (I usually like that her collabs have her sounding different from her albums, even though they are not always her best work). 

3 hours ago, Marius said:

https://twitter.com/diorleak/status/1392136433209651205?s=21

:toofloppy:Get ready girlies:toofloppy: 

EDIT: I realised that this is a private account. They said: lana del rey will feature on an upcoming song 

GOOD FUCKING LORD STOP y’all gotta STOP with diorleak. how many times do we have to say they are a bootleg eclipse who don’t know anything and are right about nothing. we gotta collectively stop giving those desperate people attention:oprah2:

6 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

yeah some of my friends say that and it's sooooo annoying now I'm also scared this will be true too and I won't be able to defend her

I don't remember the BB snippet very well but I remember it wasn't anything DIFFERENT. but like we all know, she's not very good at choosing the singles, so I have hope

the way y’all stress over a WHOLE album sounding the same (when none of her albums do) only based off of a 12 second insta snippet is so unnecessarily dramatic. there’s obviously going to be something different and/or new, there always is. so let’s just relax and expect what we always expect: a great album. which she never failed to deliver. :lanahairflip:

9 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

the way y’all stress over a WHOLE album sounding the same (when none of her albums do) only based off of a 12 second insta snippet is so unnecessarily dramatic. there’s obviously going to be something different and/or new, there always is. so let’s just relax and expect what we always except: a great album. which she never failed to deliver. :lanahairflip:

omg this, exactly... i kinda understand superficial people who don't really know Lana and say that she's "boring" and "the same" (WTF?? most of times those people listen to Ariana Grande et similia which have monotone albums af) but when i hear her "fans" saying that... i'm like WTF girl for real?? do you really know Lana Del Rey's discography? there's another artiist out there that actually has a more diverse and heterogeneous discography than Lana?? :judgingu3: no T no shade, just facts! 

20 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

the way y’all stress over a WHOLE album sounding the same (when none of her albums do) only based off of a 12 second insta snippet is so unnecessarily dramatic. there’s obviously going to be something different and/or new, there always is. so let’s just relax and expect what we always except: a great album. which she never failed to deliver. :lanahairflip:

because she already worked with jack for 2 albums and as long as they're different they're not different like BTD and ultraviolence for example

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

People keep thinking Lana will post soon need to realize her silence is not secular nor even cyclical. It could be today, it could be for her bday, it could be August that we get an update; and it kills me. I just want to paint my bannisters blue. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

21 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

so are the banisters blue and then going to be painted blue again? or like another color. or are they another color to be painted blue? 4Ue2.gif

The Banisters are blue because they are sad.

Blue Banisters - Lana Drought Edition

Said she'd come back every May

Just to help if I wanna listen to

The song "banisters, blue

Blue banisters" oooh 

Said she'd release a song again

Give me music, take away my pain

It's called "banisters, blue

Blue banisters" oooh

Spoiler

*again is pronounced like aGAIN not aGHEN for the rhyme :blush3:

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Yo I haven't been in here the past 4-5 days or something, have I missed anything since Black Out Zone hinted that the era will start next week? :D

nothing has happened but we r losing our minds from starvation of content

Baby-Girl-Congratulations-Glitter.gif

Yo I haven't been in here the past 4-5 days or something, have I missed anything since Black Out Zone hinted that the era will start next week? :D

an empty void has been detected

lights, camera, acción

nope!!

:hype:

"Don’t forget me"

Aww hang in there, I'm sure she'll update her instagram soon! Besides, it'll be fun to see if something really will happen next week, don't you guys think so too? :D

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

29 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

She'll probaly post about being good human or post someone photo:wave2:

Zella Day said “10 days” on her Twitter but I haven’t been keeping up w her so idk what it’s for feel free to ignore this, but she also tweeted a pic w two pairs of feet in it maybe one is Lana??? Oh wow look how crazy I sound I don’t even care 

UbsOye5.png