Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

omg wait guys remember when lana randomly posted that fan made edit with the “i wish I was dead already” quote? anyone remember when that was? I feel like it was after annie mac but I think that was around the time she started putting this album together... it kinda ties to the theme of her wanting to tell her story  :gasp:

1 minute ago, bel air rose said:

omg wait guys remember when lana randomly posted that fan made edit with the “i wish I was dead already” quote? anyone remember when that was? I feel like it was after annie mac but I think that was around the time she started putting this album together... it kinda ties to the theme of her wanting to tell her story  :gasp:

Yes! That was on January 10th when she posted the album cover + tracklist. I was actually quite surprised when she posted that edit with the audio of her saying that because I wouldn’t think she would want to revisit that whole incident, but I feel like that totally ties in with her telling her own story in response to being taken out of context and vilified in the media. I think you’re onto something...:typewriter:

16 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

let’s start theorizing

theory: twitter user "theallknower" actually doesn't know it all :wat:

blue banisters is coming! :sass: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

they thought they did something, who is waiting for ed sheeran, lil nas and cardi b music... :eartha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 hours ago, bel air rose said:

I was thinking about this just yesterday! What if it was some kind of promo trailer for BB that Lana decided to use for COCC instead :air:

I’ve been listening to LFL for a week now thanks to you guys. Change (=dropping Jack as the main producer) is a powerful thing :kiss:

21 minutes ago, sansafuckingstark said:

Random but did we talk about Polydor commenting on the July 4th announcement? Does it make it not a lie then?

I thought none of her managers/labels had interacted with the post.

Polydor even retweeted the announcement, but deleted the tweet after some hours. They probably got contacted by Ben who explained that Lana likes to announce random dates that are not realistic.

7 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

what if clay is the feature on bb

he's already in the music video :eartha:

The fact that this sounds quite feasible actually...

8 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Lana x Conway Twitty CONFIRMED

C2-AAC347-362-D-40-AC-BD38-70-DEDB0-B914 

Lanway Twitty

x

Conway Del Rey

xo

Honestly I would like this. Too bad he's dead... 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

4 hours ago, COCC said:

Polydor even retweeted the announcement, but deleted the tweet after some hours. They probably got contacted by Ben who explained that Lana likes to announce random dates that are not realistic.

So true.  I'd like to say with Lana up is down and left is right.  It's more like she's swinging in the backyard upside down.