Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

„Things Lana is known for“

The way this could be a production like BTD, UV, HM, LFL or NFR/COCC. We still have no clue :oprah2:

5 minutes ago, COCC said:

„Things Lana is known for“

The way this could be a production like BTD, UV, HM, LFL or NFR/COCC. We still have no clue :oprah2:

I think he is alluding to BTD, especially after mentioning Jeff Bhasker and Emile Haynie. In general that album is what she is known for 

2 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

I think he is alluding to BTD, especially after mentioning Jeff Bhasker and Emile Haynie. In general that album is what she is known for 

I would love to see that :xcry: but the BB snippet doesnt really sound like BTD and somehow I hesitate to believe it will. And she is also known for UV, LFL and NFR I would say. Maybe he just meant dreamy or cinematic? I just dont want to get my hopes too high :tsk:

And Mike seems to be... quite an interesting person. According to wikipedia he is know for smoking a lot of weed during work. I didn‘t understand a single word he said in F*ntanos interview. Imagine Lana being with him in the studio :hide:

i'm so excited i'm gonna cry :trisha: i know we aren't supposed to manifest for anything she has already done but i've been listening to BTD the paradise edition & honeymoon a lot for the last few weeks and the luscious, romantic, cinematic energy and the STRINGS oh god i miss her so much can't wait

and please do yourself a favour and go listen to mike dean production discography he's incredible the amount of bangers and even if you don't like hip hop i'm sure you can find some dope instrumentals so you can get a sense of what we might be in for

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

I haven't been on much lately but Mike said the record isn't finished... so what's with the July 4th date? Do we think that's when the single is dropping? It sure as hell isn't the day the album is dropping. :thumb2: But omg I'm so excited that she's working with someone new. 

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

So record isn't finished yet? And if he mentioned synthesizers, classical Lana, Bhasker and Haynie we should expecting BTD/LFL video? Don't want get my hopes very high but i'm excited and here for it:dance:

I know this will probably never happen, but I'd love for her to have a video directed by Andrew Thomas Huang. :flutter: Cellophane is the best music video I have ever seen in my life, so I need the same energy, considering that the sound of this album may be more poppinh that we are expecting. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

ok but doesnt it all come together? like...lana said she wants to go wilder. now, mike dean is a friend with people who worked on born to die. mike said that strings and classic lana are coming right back. lana said she wants a revenge, and as we know, btd was used to be called "The revenge of Lana Del Rey". ok now im fucking hyped     Pin by ash on Memes | Crying meme, Memes quotes, Reactions meme

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

7 minutes ago, venice witch said:

ok but doesnt it all come together? like...lana said she wants to go wilder. now, mike dean is a friend with people who worked on born to die. mike said that strings and classic lana are coming right back. lana said she wants a revenge, and as we know, btd was used to be called "The revenge of Lana Del Rey". ok now im fucking hyped     Pin by ash on Memes | Crying meme, Memes quotes, Reactions meme

Boz said that BB sounds like Yosemite:awkney: so what is the truth

Wait. Boz said at first that it sounds like Yosemite. Then few days later that he cant believe shes doing this and that the album is gonna be delayed. Whats if she decided to rework the whole album from Jacks flops to hiphop btd sound:beyonce:

was lana blazed during the making of bb? :oopna:

anyways... all this news is very exciting - mike dean sticking around (he looks like he really supports Lana and her artistry) - a return to Lana's signature sound with a twist - I'm way too excited about anything she's gonna drop now I trust that h*e

let's keep on manifesting besties keep those manifestation posts coming :party:

mike taking the lead.. synths.. strings.. classic bombastic sound........my legs are quite literally shaking and my uterus is aching oh my god I'm actually so READY 818628179761430538.gif?v=1

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

STRINGS?? honeymoon 2.0 but shittier cuz jack will try to water down Mikes masterpieces:oprah: hopefully lana will bully him

Lolll the bullying was the other way around: she is the one saying she wanted the production to be softer. 

15 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Lolll the bullying was the other way around: she is the one saying she wanted the production to be softer. 

no, she said she wanted jack to go wilder:raven: and he said he kept stripping it back to make the music honest