Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i have a theory. see this:

and this

and this

so, as someone said already, maybe this is a UV type of situation. Maybe around this time, ROCK CANDY SWEET was finished and produced by Jack and Zach (?) and it was coming out June 1st. But, in the meantime, she decided that the production was not what she was looking forward to. She contacted Mike and he is reworking it and the album is now called BLUE BANISTERS. That's why she changed the release date, probably because she knew it would delay.

She thought it was gonna delay just a month (the same way UV took 2 weeks to be reworked) but it is taking a little more she thought it was gonna take.

Maybe it will delay, but something is about to come.

0YnL0Kf.gif

Why does Lana do this? Why does she give out unrealistic dates? I'm genuinely curious what her thought process when she types out her captions. Surely she must already know how long the vinyl processing is. This puta getting on my damn nerves

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I kind of wonder if she plans to release the album itself on digital on or around July 4th and then wait to do the physicals. If she's planning on doing everything all at once, there's no way in hell the album is coming on the original date she said it'd be. I think what she does a lot of the time is estimate the day she thinks the album is gonna come out, posts or says something about it, and then forgets about it. 

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Why does Lana do this? Why does she give out unrealistic dates? I'm genuinely curious what her thought process when she types out her captions. Surely she must already know how long the vinyl processing is. This puta getting on my damn nerves

tenor.gif

I'll wait for you, Lana, that's all I do, Lana
Don't come through, Lana, you never do

Cause ur giving us fake dates 

Ur giving us fake dAaAates

:kris:

I dont think Lana is aiming for BB charts at all this time around. ...

I'm pretty sure she will reach No1 this time though...no major releases are planned around July 4..

She will have a long ass era..and physicals will arrive later ...

Inb4 Blue Banisters is just Born to Die but reimagined. Same instrumentals (remade/produced by Mike) but with different lyrics. Hence why title track is the "Video Games" of the album :eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Inb4 Blue Banisters is just Born to Die but reimagined. Same instrumentals (remade/produced by Mike) but with different lyrics. Hence why title track is the "Video Games" of the album :eartha2:

Born To Die (Blue Banisters' Version)

0YnL0Kf.gif

6 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

Boz said that BB sounds like Yosemite:awkney: so what is the truth

Wait. Boz said at first that it sounds like Yosemite. Then few days later that he cant believe shes doing this and that the album is gonna be delayed. Whats if she decided to rework the whole album from Jacks flops to hiphop btd sound:beyonce:

BOOM LIKE THAT/ ROLL WITH ME/ SERIAL KILLER confirmed for BB

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

not ldraddic’s sister thinking you’re an insider @IanadeIrey

Spoiler

Translation:

RUMOR! According to a LanaBoards user, Lana Del Rey and Mike Dean are said to be working on a project related to the "Born To Die" 10-year debut. Recalling that the producer said in a new live that he would be working on another new secret project with Lana.

Yeah this makes me very excited for sure and I definitely don’t even want the album in July if it means she can keep progressing with Mike Dean and making it better better better. I want perfection and COCC is still heavily holding me over (and NFR is giving me life again these last couple weeks too) so I’m fine. I wanna get back into Honeymoon again anyways cause I was listening to it so heavy in February. So yeah I’ll wait for a perfect album ? 

I’m so confused about about the release date situation (and also whether RCS is BB or not)

Mike Dean said it wasn’t ready but agreed that the soon-to-come project was what he produced & never corrected Fantano? Maybe he felt it it was clear that the record wasn’t prepared?

I know that Lana (probably) just threw out an inaccurate date, but it’s..weird—especially considering Mike Dean reposted Lana’s announcement if I remember correctly:stareney2:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

6 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

Hide contents

Translation:

RUMOR! According to a LanaBoards user, Lana Del Rey and Mike Dean are said to be working on a project related to the "Born To Die" 10-year debut. Recalling that the producer said in a new live that he would be working on another new secret project with Lana.

these people never learn omg it's almost like a joke at this point 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Imagine Mike’s surprise when he woke up and she announced the album for July 4th knowing they were still working on it :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

Reveal hidden contents

Translation:

i’m sorry but this page has to be managed by one of the dumbest people in the fandom like ???? how can you fall for literally ANYTHING you read on the internet and think it’s insider news ? :awkney::eek: