Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Wait what have I missed? Are we winning or losing?ย :oprah2:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

I know I'm late but I'm still laughing over yesterday's posts, it's so funny to me like:

Spoiler

every third post on LB: she's gonna post something today I KNOW it. Manifesting it now,ย  Sylvia... Lana is going to share 2 posts in regards to BB to arrange her grid

ย 

Lana:ย  ezgif-entering.gif ??? ???? ?

Just wanted to hop on here for a bit to wish a happy birthday to these peopel who mean so much to me โค๏ธ? ?????? ?? ????ย ย  ezgif-leaving.gif

ย 

everyone on here for the next 3 pages: wIsma3j.gif FCCC68DB-F2DE-41F8-A25D-35ED716E39B1.thu Screenshot_27.jpg

ย 

ย 

Bruised Bananas on Buttered Verandas out July 21st fam xx ezgif-1-a3b75c76296c.gif

ย 

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

The good sis keeps putting her foot in her mouth, spewing out random release dates. I want to be delulu as much as the next stan, but she already changed theย release date and the nameย of the record within a monthโ€”there is no way we're getting into a new era and gettingย a brand new album this summer. She is such a clown.

15 minutes ago, Max said:

The good sis keeps putting her foot in her mouth, spewing out random release dates. I want to be delulu as much as the next stan, but she already changed theย release date and the nameย of the record within a monthโ€”there is no way we're getting into a new era and gettingย a brand new album this summer. She is such a clown.

It really depends if the album is done and submitted to vinyl plants at this point. If itโ€™s done or near completion, a late summer album is still possible.ย 

8 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

"Lana will be featured in an upcoming song" there's that rumour and The Weeknd is about to release new music (he's teasing it)ย 

That'd be such a good promo for BB era.ย 

If itโ€™s true, she batter have a predominant place on the collab. If she just mumbles three sentencesย in the background, itโ€™s gonna be so disappointing.

has she ever changed the release date more than twice though? like usually once she changes the date after the original date, it's legit so...ย :ma:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

has she ever changed the release date more than twice though? like usually once she changes the date after the original date, it's legit so...ย :ma:

but usually the 2nd time is a Fridayย :benmawson:

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

ย 

She changed it like 3 times last eraย 

ย 

Sep 5th, December 11th/Jan 5th, March 5th on the live streamย 

ย 

edit: not to mention the disaster of Violet. It was supposed to come before Norman:thumb2:

"Donโ€™t forget me"

5 hours ago, Super Movie said:

I kind of wonder if she plans to release the album itself on digital on or around July 4th and then wait to do the physicals. If she's planning on doing everything all at once, there's no way in hell the album is coming on the original date she said it'd be. I think what she does a lot of the time is estimate the day she thinks the album is gonna come out, posts or says something about it, and then forgets about it.ย 

ย 

this was what happened with Violetย ย 

ย 

edit: not forgetting but putting it out after digital

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, MrFameKills said:

Girl i was here for the fake UV date and i still fall for it every time, there's no cure

Seasons may change
But we won't change
Isn't it sweet, how weย know that already?ย :tongue:

lights, camera, acciรณn

5 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Has Eclipse said anything on his discord lately?ย I'm surprised he's been so silent this era.

He doesnโ€™t know anything, he tends to only know stuff a week or days before a release. ย 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Yโ€™all always say โ€œshe doesnโ€™t care about numbersโ€ and like no, she might not, but her label who shovelsย out money to her sure as hell doย :facepalm:

ย 

Chemtrails broke records in sales, Norman did amazing with the vinyl sale. There is no way sheโ€™s going to do a digital only and lose out on getting another number 1 record. The label is never gonna let that happen. Sheโ€™s signed to them so she had to oblige to their release schedules and all they want her to doย (magazines, videos, etc)

ย 

Until thereย is clear label support for this, itโ€™s not coming soonย :bebe:

"Donโ€™t forget me"

I donโ€™t know, guys...she seems to be pulling out the big guns this era. I doubt she would want this album to be a low-keyย release if she got Mike Dean โ€”ย somebody known for super dynamic, high-energy production โ€”ย to produce it.ย 
ย 

I have a feeling that the album cycle is really going to begin in a week, as teased, but thereโ€™s also going to be a decent amount of build-up and push for this album.
ย 

Norman was actually heavily publicized upon release (evenย by Lanaโ€™s usual standards)ย so I can imagine thatย this album will try and be the same, if not more.ย 
ย 

Even Chemtrails โ€”ย her most low-key release yet โ€” made so much in sales with all of those vinyl variants and general interest from her very secure fanbase.ย I canโ€™t imagine Blue Banisters to be a step backwards from that.ย 

22 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

i think she does not care about sales this era. IT'S GOING TO BE GET RELEASED ON JULY 4TH AS DIGITAL ONLY. I'M ON THE DELULU TRAINย 

ย 

ย 

Has she ever cared??

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

I do think she wants this to be a bigger release-I mean the reliable insiders told us that theย blue banisters announcementย was meant to get her trending and for promo, that means she wants this to be a big era, not low-key like chemtrails. And The fact that she did such a public boldย statement on her ig story- "I want revenge." I think she is aiming for more streams from the GP this albumย 

30 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

i think she does not care about sales this era. IT'S GOING TO BE GET RELEASED ON JULY 4TH AS DIGITAL ONLY. I'M ON THE DELULU TRAINย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Fuck it, put me down as a passenger on that train too. I'm tired of being realisticย 

โ™กย ย standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenย โ™ก