Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

LFL 2.0 is in production. New times, I can already see myself being reminded of Born to Die. Other trap anthems will have an LfL / honeymoon vibe. MIke Dean will revive the old Lana. I also expect a song like OTTR.  Jack will retire, he can't keep up with Mike.  I just hope it doesn't take that long, I'm so excited to see what's coming.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

With COCC I was team delusional but I never truly expected sep 5th date but this time around.. there’s sumn in the air and it smells like july 4th to me

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

59 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

LFL 2.0 is in production. New times, I can already see myself being reminded of Born to Die. Other trap anthems will have an LfL / honeymoon vibe. MIke Dean will revive the old Lana. I also expect a song like OTTR.  Jack will retire, he can't keep up with Mike.  I just hope it doesn't take that long, I'm so excited to see what's coming.

If "setting yourself for disappointment" was a post :hillary:

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

E1PO3u-XMAcVxF-?format=jpg&name=large

:scoff:

they're perfect for each other

El_DYxSX0AQ3Sw6.jpg:largeEl-REH_XgAAfIVd.jpg?auto=format&fit=fill

The next era will start with a QFTC 2.0

I was so frustrated because she didn't name drop Lorde and Rihanna. It would have been way more entertaining than mentioning Beyoncé and Camilla

I have to say I appreciate the delulu-ry (from us and lana) has kept me relatively sane having many dates to look forward to, has given me a real lust for life (pun intended). It wouldn't be a pre-release if it wasn't chaotic.

Blue Bannisters will be released SOON, followed by only songs with colors in the titles. Her rainbow era

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

lmao i've just been looking through mike deans twitter, he seems so real ,naturally cool and interactive, i already like his vibe way more than jacks, he always seemed a little bit pretentious and obnoxious to me, like can we just appreciate that we have a really cool new producer that lana is working with...

we really did it kids :trisha: finally out of the jack,  into the mikedeanue :makeup2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Mike Dean deserves to sleep with both sides of his pillow cold for producing this album  :heart:

imageproxy.jpg

The way this album is going to be her Blackout...:wowcry: a fiery, cult-status record that stays true to the artist’s style but adds an electronic twist :ma: and just so happens to be written partly in response to negative press :typewriter: 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

The way this album is going to be her Blackout...:wowcry: a fiery, cult-status record that stays true to the artist’s style but adds an electronic twist :ma: and just so happens to be written partly in response to negative press :typewriter: 

I literally CANNOT wait

I really hope she celebrates the anniversary of QTFC next week with a scandalous post to promote BB. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift