Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, Max said:

Okay Mike is kind of a hot mess, and I like that about him? He's already more engaging with Lana stans and haters than any of Lana's past collaborators/producers. This is going to be good. :popcorn:

He honestly seems like the « right » producer to go to if she really wants to channel anything related to QFTC. 

Ngl it's so nice to see Mike being so interactive with fans online, it makes him seem very down-to-earth and just fun in general :wub: So glad he is working with Lana

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Honestly I have no idea what to even expect anymore, everything is confusing

tenor.gif?itemid=6058094

The way 'Chemtrails' turned out to be pretty tamed as far as music went, compared to the messy roll out and Lana's episodes of public meltdoen. Just based off of Mike's attitude I can tell this era is going to be messy and I'm lowkey living for it. :sluttybunny:

i read the name Blue Banisters as Blue Blisters.... ugh i hate that hahaha

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

A pisces and a cancer working on music together?? Its gonna be AMAZING 

They must have a perfect dynamic

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

One of the many things I love about Lana is that she continuously tries to expand her horizon with what kind of music she can make. She creates worlds which each albums, a sort of escape 

And mike is a highly sought after and respected producer in hip hop that has an amazing ability with synths.

and you can hear it in BB snippet, the heavy piano chords with prolonged notes that fade into synths a la bb demo , so its exiting to hear that she’s going for a new soundscape for a new world she’s creating 

reaaaalllly excited to see what happens 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

It would be interesting if Mike worked on the QFTC songs. It seems like Mike is always involved in all of these statement albums recently like Yeezus and Lemonade. I feel like he would be the type to encourage Lana to say something extreme just to troll everyone. But also at the same time, if her lyrics about QFTC are too Karen-ish then I don’t think he would want to be associated.

I also just realized something, that his new album 4:22 is pronounced like “4:20 2” as in like the sequel to his other album 4:20, clever!

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

can someone explain the pisces thing

Pisces are kinda sensitive and dramatic. I'm a pisces rising and I can confirm it.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

35 minutes ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

It seems like Mike is always involved in all of these statement albums recently like Yeezus and Lemonade. 

the fact that the producer of lana’s up coming album worked on the most acclaimed and one of the most important works in modern music history just gives me that RUSH like wow just him being confirmed on the record is such a great and promising omen :lange::wowcry:

i just listened to Mike’s latest album and what i really like is him transitioning every song into the next one. i always dreamed of lana making a record where every song perfectly flows into the next one. imagine a whole album with freak/art deco transitions... a dream i’d like to dream :kris:

9 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

i just listened to Mike’s latest album and what i really like is him transitioning every song into the next one. i always dreamed of lana making a record where every song perfectly flows into the next one. imagine a whole album with freak/art deco transitions... a dream i’d like to dream :kris:

Even more if its a visual album :kris::kris:

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

He honestly seems like the « right » producer to go to if she really wants to channel anything related to QFTC. 

He def seems like the type to push her further if she has doubts as opposed to Lana telling Jack to be bolder :oopna2:

Seeing how much Mike interacts with fans on Twitter has been super interesting to me as well. He literally liked something tell him not make the album boring lol. His production is genius and he has a sense of humor - this era is going to be so good 

imageproxy.jpg