Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i had a dream that i ran into someone who works with lana and i asked if rock candy sweet was actually coming out on june 1st and she said “probably not.” so then i asked about the genre and told her all the fans want rock and she said “oh no it’ll probably be folk or jazz” 

that’s it :icant:

Just now, bel air rose said:

i had a dream that i ran into someone who works with lana and i asked if rock candy sweet was actually coming out on june 1st and she said “probably not.” so then i asked about the genre and told her all the fans want rock and she said “oh no it’ll probably be folk or jazz” 

i'll take jazz over folk :dua:

sUcVobB.png

17 hours ago, bel air rose said:

well, if it's July or August or even by November/ December i will still happy for it, cuz Lana is always a perfectionist.

But if it's 2022 or even 2023, then gurl, she scammed us.

Btw, folk or Jazz Lana is fine for me tho.

17 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

The amount of time that I spend listening to BBM Baby is unhealthy. If she releases in a real album on Spotify I can say goodbye to my life

The same applies to Push Me Down. Why does she have to make such addictive songs?

Push me down makes me wanna walk the street so mean

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I’m starting to want Lana to take her time. There will be so much for her to comment this year, if she’s gonna take on the music industry in any way. Lots of indie girls will be releasing (even though she doesn’t talk about that as much), some with even their takes on NFR. 

It also will give people time to appreciate COCC. The way it’s been abandoned so quickly 

I can imagine Lana would definitely fit the artistic direction similar to the one Angel Olsen took on "My Woman" and "All Mirrors". Imagine a sound like this on RCS :ma: 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

21 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

I’m starting to want Lana to take her time. There will be so much for her to comment this year, if she’s gonna take on the music industry in any way. Lots of indie girls will be releasing (even though she doesn’t talk about that as much), some with even their takes on NFR. 

It also will give people time to appreciate COCC. The way it’s been abandoned so quickly 

i think lana has taken her time, somewhat, COCC was ready for release last summer- she had 16 weeks of forced postponing i'm sure these songs have aged for her while she's been working 

i dont think a release schedule intended to have been AUG2019-SEP2020-JUNE2021 without covid would look crazy even though AUG2019-MARCH2021-JUNE2021 does

14 minutes ago, salvatore said:

i think lana has taken her time, somewhat, COCC was ready for release last summer- she had 16 weeks of forced postponing i'm sure these songs have aged for her while she's been working 

On the Annie Mac interview in January, Lana admitted she was running into a writer’s block though. 

Edit: nvm I got what you meant 

1 hour ago, bel air rose said:

it's not a dream babe, it's a premonition :illumilana: except for the jazz part, that might just be delusion 

the June 1st release date was an early april fools joke...lana's just ahead of everyone else:clapback:

imageproxy.jpg

11 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

On the Annie Mac interview in January, Lana admitted she was running into a writer’s block though. 

This is what throws me off a bit, because in November she said she’s working on 2 albums (which would’ve been after Chemtrails was already done), and of course, knowing Lana, she’s always writing.

But then on January 11, she said to Annie Mac, “I don’t have 4 songs that I love for the next album” and then literally the next day, said in an IGTV video, “I already know what I’m doing” and now, as of 12 days ago, has a new album ready for June. 

So I wonder if she had a sudden burst of inspiration and laid pretty much the bulk of RCS down in a short period of time (much like how a good third of Ultraviolence was written in November/December 2013). 

I really think she purposely watched what she said during Anne’s interview, and what she said shouldn’t be taken at face value. She said in November she was working on two albums so obviously she had a handful of songs she loved for two albums, and she probably didn’t want to talk about it in her interview with Anne because she was there to talk about her first big single and new album, which was still over a month away. 

Ive always said, I think when she was taking about not having the 4 songs she loved, she meant during the creating of Chemtrails. She never saw Chemtrails as a finished album and waited months to submit it, incase she could ‘finish’ it. Of course she wasn’t going to have 4 next songs, she didn’t even feel like Chemtrails was finished yet 

she started recording with Zach at the absolute earliest in November, because she posted that video of her singing the hymn Joe Biden quoted, and her post said ‘taking a break from recording’. In that same time frame she tweeted a rock, and that she was working on two albums. 

My only fear is this is another May 2020 scenario where she feels almost finished enough to announce RCS, but she might not actually be finished yet and might hit a road block that’s going to effect when it comes out. 

plus I still think the label is going to be hesitant to release a new album so soon after her latest album pulled awesome numbers 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

rock candy sweet is a cute gorl.

shut up

when UFB (or thunder, or dope, or any tlsp song for that matter) is the yosemite/BAR on RCS >>>

imageproxy.jpg

35 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

when UFB (or thunder, or dope, or any tlsp song for that matter) is the yosemite/BAR on RCS >>>

dealer