Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

This pre-release will get even more painful in may...:oprah2:

I can imagine she won't do anything until then and we'll end up with 500 pages of speculations on the album's sound and vinyl colours

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

I Don’t Wanna Go (Tonight), ITTJ, Wild One (maybe Thunder as closer and RBFY as intro???) are what I‘m envisioning for and need from this record

source.gif

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

15 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

This pre-release will get even more painful in may...:oprah2:

I can imagine she won't do anything until then and we'll end up with 500 pages of speculations on the album's sound and vinyl colours

hopefully we’ll learn from past mistakes and if nothing happens by May 1st, the forum won’t enter the restless annoyance we were in last August :thumb2:

I can fully see her not mentioning the album again until a good ways away. 

I mean...she announced Chemtrails in May and then June-September was allll Violet and she didn’t mention the new album once until October when LMLYLAW came out :bebe:

(not counting interview magazine, she probably wishes she hadn’t done that since the interview was a ‘I don’t know where the album is going’ interview with an ‘album out this month’ release date)

"Don’t forget me"

honestly I hope this thread stays underwhelming till the end of May,

I want our god momma to get herself ORGANIZED,

the music to be FIRE SEXY GODDES BITCH GLITTER FUCK OFF ENERGY, I

want her covers/photos to be iconic & planned or at least like a sexy selfie, somewhat thought out instead of just group photo

I want her to have cryptic captions like her tweets from 2014,

I want the nails to be done, paparazzi pictures to become better in her style sense (no more tights and sweatshirt like she dragged her depressed ass out of the bed),

I hope she feels powerful & healthy/inspired,

if she is single now, I hope she's getting big rock candy sweet d!ck! cuz she deserves!!!!! 

okay im done with my crackhead energy rant. its just tha way I feel. *smokes parliament* 

4 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Do you guys think that we're getting a MV before the album drops?

I feel like she'll either do a full rollout with high budget music videos and artwork or a small release without much going on. She probably didn't do much for COCC because she was busy with RCS so we can hope it's got some decent videos.

5 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

I feel like she'll either do a full rollout with high budget music videos and artwork or a small release without much going on. She probably didn't do much for COCC because she was busy with RCS so we can hope it's got some decent videos.

We've got two beautiful high budget music videos and a cute 'homemade' one. I doubt we'll get more than that for RCS 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

btd her struggle. paradise. her fame. uv her rage. hm her protection. lfl her bridge. nfr her love. cocc her freedom. 

so what do people usually do when they're free? 

like i could easily just say RCS (sweet) her revenge. this revenge gives me side quest vibes. 

but what do people usually do after their freedom? is it purpose? is she going to focus more on her purpose? 

that's my guess atm. 

UV/Honeymoon

Hear me out 

BTD big era 

Uv slightly more low-key

honeymoon more low-key  than uv 

Lfl big era

nfr slightly more low-key 

cocc more low-key than nfr 

so that means...

rcs...big eraaaaa

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

1 minute ago, gasstationkween said:

Hear me out 

BTD big era 

Uv slightly more low-key

honeymoon more low-key  than uv 

Lfl big era

nfr slightly more low-key 

cocc more low-key than nfr 

so that means...

rcs...big eraaaaa

stop trying to make big era happen, it's not going to happen :benmawson:

Capture.jpg

personally I don't mind if lana wants to keep things more lowkey from now on (well, from NFR on). with this album, though, i feel like it'll have a lowkey rollout but the album itself won't be lowkey at all

imageproxy.jpg

the past era was actually well-paced, post september 5th anyway. 
sprinkled. w covers. magazines, and singles. and that title track video. 

it would've been perfect if she had a livestream show or something, if even pre-recorded. 

so. hoping that the RCS is at least in the same promo neighborhood as COCC. 

oh shit and one of the most important parts. 
the variety of merch n vinyl 

mhm yup.

UV/Honeymoon

i don't need big budget mvs..... i mean give me lizzy homemade mv energy and i'll be set :agree:

i'll be happy if the visuals overall are cohesive-ish - for example, the black & white, stark ocean blue, & firey colors of UV, the warm hazy glow and baby blue/violet of HM, the grainy fireworks streamers and flags of AKA, and such. my favorite moments of hers are when everything is really tied together in a loose but tight way.... like it's a body of work, not necessarily in sound, but in visuals and energy

sUcVobB.png