Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i don't need big budget mvs..... i mean give me lizzy homemade mv energy and i'll be set :agree:

i'll be happy if the visuals overall are cohesive-ish - for example, the black & white, stark ocean blue, & firey colors of UV, the warm hazy glow and baby blue/violet of HM, the grainy fireworks streamers and flags of AKA, and such. my favorite moments of hers are when everything is really tied together in a loose but tight way.... like it's a body of work, not necessarily in sound, but in visuals and energy

we need a true homemade music video! not something she made on her iphone, i want a kitschy outfit & backdrop, intertwined with eerie & obscure footage that was uploaded on youtube in 2009 :dmd: 

WGe8ynS.gif

Honestly the visuals can consist of boring selfies for all I care, as long as I enjoy the music.

After the disaster that was the COCC cover, I'm invincible

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

we need a true homemade music video! not something she made on her iphone, i want kitschy outfits and obscure footage from youtube that was uploaded in 2007 :dmd: 

exactly!!!! YES to kitschy outfits YES to kitschy backgrounds, i don't need her and her friends frolicking around a parking lot, i need her singing along drinking diet mtn dew (optionally in a trashy wig) and spinning :heart::yesnod:

sUcVobB.png

12 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i don't need big budget mvs..... i mean give me lizzy homemade mv energy and i'll be set :agree:

I'll be happy if the visuals overall are cohesive-ish - for example, the black & white, stark ocean blue, & firey colors of UV, the warm hazy glow and baby blue/violet of HM, the grainy fireworks streamers and flags of AKA, and such. my favorite moments of hers are when everything is really tied together in a loose but tight way.... like it's a body of work, not necessarily in sound, but in visuals and energy

I love her homemade videos (except the ones for NFR and LMLYLAW). She just needs to drop her siblings and start recording herself or asking a boyfriend to do it. I bet that the final results would be so much better than the latest ones.

And she should bring the random images back too. It tied everything so well together

5 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

Bring back VG and Carmen MV styles. I still to this day am wrapped up in their collaged mystique

But it’s not gonna happen. Chuck & Charlie need employment / opportunities to build their portfolios

Chuck and Charlie should starting booking their own gigs and be too busy to shoot for Lana. Her Mojo photoshoot was a joke. Charlie made Lana look like Marilyn Manson

Spoiler

Maybe her constantly use of selfies for COCC promo is an indication that she's tired of her siblings work. She looks better in them than in what they usually shoot

12 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I love her homemade videos (except the ones for NFR and LMLYLAW). She just needs to drop her siblings and start recording herself or asking a boyfriend to do it. I bet that the final results would be so much better than the latest ones.

And she should bring the random images back too. It tied everything so well together

it sounds weird but i kinda just want her to be alone making homemade videos. her creative vision not muddled, corrected, added to, even made better by anyone in the moment, just her creative vision as it is, whether or not we like it

solitude breeds creativity i guess, i don't think that's a common phrase i think i just made that up, but :bebe:

sUcVobB.png

5 minutes ago, Dragon said:

so what are the odds of Lana filming a video w haribo bears or like sour patch kids? like metaphorically and not I think 

None I guess???

But I wouldn't mind if she does

5 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

She just needs to drop her siblings

She will drop her sibliings from making the videos... and will start recording the songs with them. Opener of RCS will be Nicki feat. Charlie :runs: