Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

51 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

I want her to bring Lou Reed back to the forefront of her muses. Remember when she would always mention “Perfect Day” as a song she wants to cover :crai:

same i remember when they were gonna work on brooklyn baby together but he passed away :(. felt so bad and i thought she would cover his songs after that but hopefully she will this time round

Baby-Girl-Congratulations-Glitter.gif

happiness is a butterfly pt. 2 called sovereignty coming to RCS :hype:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Omg! I wonder if there will be a song on the new album called “Happiness is a Butterfly”! :sass:

new song title confirmed!!! :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

31 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I liked that era. Wouldn't mind coming back

Me too:oic:

can we get like a real baddie album from lana? Like jennifer’s body type of tea, sweet but gore, just an idea:oopna2:

original.gif

I would like more of some MTWBT energy like a girl cult w daisy crowns, white summer dresses, barefoot over the grass. You know that kind of The Virgin Suicides vibe... defending trees, sisterhood, daydreaming. 

54 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

I would like more of some MTWBT energy like a girl cult w daisy crowns, white summer dresses, barefoot over the grass. You know that kind of The Virgin Suicides vibe... defending trees, sisterhood, daydreaming. 

Manifesting Say Yes to Heaven, I Talk to Jesus and slow dreamy witchy vibes for RCS

Okay, I just got home. And today while dealing with some of the stupidest customers in existence - I hear the Walmart radio DJs say and that was Lana Del Rey! Here’s one of her biggest hits now , you guessed it summertime sadness remix. So since the cows were too loud / I didn’t even realize she was on the show. Does anyone have that interview or know if she mentioned Rock Candy Sweet??? Thanks!

IMG-3521.jpg

5 minutes ago, youngnwildx said:

so RCS is country? :yawn:

I doubt it. I think she would've mentioned that RCS is a collaboration with Nikki Lane when she announced the album name and unrealistic release date. We know she's working on two albums since she mentioned it in a tweet last year, so I think RCS is one of them and this country album is the other.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

10 hours ago, Nikogo said:

Omg that Twitter poem!!!

”Happiness is a Butterfly” would be PERFECT Lana lyrics 

:thumb2:

the way happiness is a butterfly is gonna be the new candle in the wind :hype:

lights, camera, acción

46 minutes ago, synecdoche2 said:

Sovereignty is a Butterfly doesn't quite have the same ring to it...

I mean she made 'contemplating god under the chemtrails over the country club' a lyric so anything's possible at this point.