"I miss Jack and I miss piano

Me and my Pepsi miss the same 2 notes

I want it to feel just like it used to

Stripped back and honest, we hate bass and drums

This fagg*ts' on fire

They want to go wilder

But all I want is to go acoustic

Cause grammy's don't like hollywood sadcore"

Next Friday being That Friday is just a tad bit worrying, but I'm really hoping that the insider was right and the era is starting then. I'm also hoping this isn't gonna be like the NFR era where we get two singles and then the album doesn't come out for almost a year after

imageproxy.jpg

7 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Next Friday being That Friday is just a tad bit worrying, but I'm really hoping that the insider was right and the era is starting then. I'm also hoping this isn't gonna be like the NFR era where we get two singles and then the album doesn't come out for almost a year after

he said it was starting in 2 weeks on Thursday :hype:

If it helps with being worried, we’re due for more music news this weekend, following the 20 day rule!

I don’t see her doing a NFR release again because she’s already teased the lead video, so I don’t think it’ll be that bad agai

"Don’t forget me"

She's never done that, but I think it would be delightfully messy if instead of the full tracklist, she started giving one title a day

Day 1: Blue Banisters

Day 8: Dealer 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 minute ago, expandableclitoris said:

is it really confirmed? the mike dean production

yep, in fact, mike dean himself said that they'll be working together for awhile! :flutter: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

if she decides to post on QFTC anniversary with any amount of sassiness or reference towards that trainfire of a timeperiod and doesn't just post the damn cover and tracklist and go salvatore is gonna lose it 

E1WVcw7WEAgJyKW?format=jpg&name=900x900

This is random, but does anyone have a songwriter or songwriters they would want to see Lana work with (if any?) on Blue Banisters or other future works?

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

11 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

This is random, but does anyone have a songwriter or songwriters they would want to see Lana work with (if any?) on Blue Banisters or other future works?

Enya, Joni Mitchell and Joan Baez 

It would be interesting to see The Weeknd writing something for Lana and Lana writing something for him, releasing in an album without telling which song they composed and letting the fans wonder who wrote what

I started this when we thought Rock Candy Sweet was still the album title, but thought I’d finish it to reflect Blue Banisters lol. I had something different for Lana in mind when doing this! Kind of Travis Scott-inspired. 

0-CF68-CAC-2-C05-4-C41-B68-D-4-E4-E88-F6

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

I started this when we thought Rock Candy Sweet was still the album title, but thought I’d finish it to reflect Blue Banisters lol. I had something different for Lana in mind when doing this! Kind of Travis Scott-inspired. 

Why can't her team hire you already? :crossed: I swear, you're so creative, her albums would be so much better with your artworks!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

lanadelrey outshining Lana Del Rey in the DIY album cover department we love to see it :flutter:

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

I have A really strong feeling about this record lyrically. if you watch the question for the culture response video she says she’s on her journey to tell her story and sometimes it might get rocky like this along the way. Blue banisters is going to be a major part of telling her story as she’s teased with the caption. So this record’s lyrics will be very specific-kind of like White Dress, very narrative, explaining her life experiences and her story. And she said White Dress was her being on the brink of something. Over the recent years albums her lyrics and titles have been getting more specific and relating to her unique life story. This might be what BOZ was so surprised about. So she probably won’t say anything controversial but more just storytelling and detailing her past and future. I mean just listening from the snippet BB is a pretty unique song lyrically.