Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

We all knew that it wouldn't be released in July lol but we better get the title track soon! Listening to the snippet again and I really need that lol. 

Excited for her and Mike working together. Def think it will be nice to have things shaken up a bit.

I really don't know what to expect, it is exciting.

Not necessarily expecting some huge turn but I am def anticipating a fuller sound and maybe more personal somewhat provocative subject matter.

We will see, currently resigned to not receive BB before September. I would certainly love to be proven wrong though!

I can totally see Lana having a track called: Wedding Vows. 

What we want: Sexy lyrics/trap beats and her singing that she married the devil, and then sold her soul to the devil for fame. But she got it back because the beast thought she was too much like poison ivy.

What we get: a soft piano with no real production singing about how in love she is with Clay.

:troll:

Seriously though, we really need some info on this future serve of an album. 

i'm feeling a touch of psychedelia. some heavy guitars. some heavy synths. soft perfect drums... not overly abrasive. perfectly blended. like a classic white milkshake. title track is dreamy, slow, honeymoon-esque, with a rougher twist. the rock and heaviness of ultraviolence and the beats, atmosphere, and smoothness of honeymoon. the western vibes of chemtrails. and a little baby voice to top it off

sUcVobB.png

I've moved 145 posts made in the past 19 hours to a different thread. Please, try to stay on topic! Feel free to @ a user to continue the discussion in a more appropriate thread. You can also click on the + button next to "quote" and the quote will be saved even if you go to a different thread. I'll have to continue going through the pages and move posts, so, I ask you once again to only discuss Blue Banisters in this thread and its development. Discussions about how much you like or dislike Jack Antonoff's production, or how indifferent you are, doesn't belong in here. Neither does discussing your dream collaborations.
Also, Madonna is a legendary queen and that's that on that!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

That being said, I'm really excited for this album, or this track if Lana and Mike have only collaborated for one song. I really hope they've enjoyed spending time together in the studio and created something magical. Can't wait for the single to drop, I hope it's next week like the rumor says. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

i'm new here but have we seen this? new promo in LA

and the date looks like its now the 12th??

br7eu9vakaz61.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

Hmm looks fake to me

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

Wait wait, this has be fake. Right? RIGHT? :omg:

54 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I've moved 145 posts made in the past 19 hours to a different thread. Please, try to stay on topic! Feel free to @ a user to continue the discussion in a more appropriate thread. You can also click on the + button next to "quote" and the quote will be saved even if you go to a different thread. I'll have to continue going through the pages and move posts, so, I ask you once again to only discuss Blue Banisters in this thread and its development. Discussions about how much you like or dislike Jack Antonoff's production, or how indifferent you are, doesn't belong in here. Neither does discussing your dream collaborations.
Also, Madonna is a legendary queen and that's that on that!

and i hate to continue to be off topic... (now realize i could've quoted you in a diff topic, sorry!) but i feel like discussing collabs does belong here? we can discuss what collabs we might or might not want to see. it's the same as wishing for a certain producer, certain aesthetic, etc etc. idk just a thought

on topic, i dont think that promo is real :eek:

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

This looks gorgeous but its totally fake, like if you're gonna fake a date then at least make it a Friday :creep:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Just now, boom like that said:

like if you're gonna announce a fake a date then at least make it a Friday :creep:

Corrected it for the case that Lana lurks on LB :creep:

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

and i hate to continue to be off topic... but i feel like discussing collabs does belong here? we can discuss what collabs we might or might not want to see. it's the same as wishing for a certain producer, certain aesthetic, etc etc. idk just a thought

on topic, i dont think that promo is real :eek:

I agree, the fact that there is no real info for the album yet, what else is there to discuss about? And what we would like to see with this album is on-topic conversation to me WHpcXaf.gif I also noticed that the Dua/Levitating posts were moved aswell when at the root of that discussion was that BoZ would give us info for BB, Lana's upcoming 8th studio album. So I'm not sure why those were moved either, they look even more out of place in the Dua thread :tommy:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

13 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Hmm looks fake to me

ugh bummer these visuals looked rlly cool :( idk why ppl bother making fake stuff like this lol

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

4 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

I love it but.... no Dolphin Flower on the track list? :prettyhurts:

Santa Monica Sinner is missing on there too :crossed:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yeah, discussing possible collaborations is on topic, you guys are right. I just got the impression that most of the posts were “I want Lana to work with XX!” with little explanation why and little probability to it ever happening.

Also, I went through the pages quite fast as I have other things to do as well, so if moved a post that should’ve stayed here, I apologize.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

13 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

ugh bummer these visuals looked rlly cool :( idk why ppl bother making fake stuff like this lol

But still- welcome to LB! :party: What are your expectations for BB?