Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, COCC said:

But still- welcome to LB! :party: What are your expectations for BB?

thank u! :) at first i had zero expectations.. she's so hard to read but the whole mike dean thing has me hyped! I'm just excited that she's trying something new and i'm maintaining peace and patience all the while!

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

13 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Why can't her team hire you already? :crossed: I swear, you're so creative, her albums would be so much better with your artworks!

11 hours ago, cherri said:

lanadelrey outshining Lana Del Rey in the DIY album cover department we love to see it :flutter:

Awww, you guys are so sweet. I’ve been thinking the same thing about both of your work!! :wub::flutter::dance:

This moment in the pre-release reminds me of this exact time 6 years ago, when the rumour was that the lead single of Honeymoon was called “Regina Sunset” and then one of the models in the MTWBT video posted BTS pics saying the song was coming out in June, and the fake tracklists included Yes to Heaven, Fine China, and a song called White Tiger.

And then she shook everyone to the core by singing an a cappella verse of Honeymoon on the last date of the Endless Summer tour and included the lyrics in the lyric books at the merch stand and it was just such a fun time!

I’m really feeling a similar type of anticipation to this album because we already know it’s going to be so different :party:

wait maybe they're shooting something from GUCCI together, because madonna's posting some pics wearing it, QUEEN OF ALTERNATIVE x GUCCI BEAUTY x QUEEN OF POP coming?

1 hour ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

i'm new here but have we seen this? new promo in LA

and the date looks like its now the 12th??

br7eu9vakaz61.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

Just to further debunk this, here's the original photo of Lana taken backstage during her Chula Vista, CA date of her Endless Summer Tour on May 16, 2015 -

51181611355_41a41fc0e4_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

idk much about madonna but i think she used to be really controversial, she also followed lana right after qftc:creepna3: lets hope for some controversial collab on qftc anniversary

Madonna got a lot of unfair criticism/attracted a lot of controversy for being more outright with her sexuality in her music, which kind of fits perfectly with the sentiments of QFTC, so I do wonder if there is some sort of collab about that on the horizon..:ma:

Anyone notice how on the clock necklace lana is holding in the BB music video has a J on it... could it stand for ‘Jim’ the man that never returned in Lizzy/Lana’s life? The one most of her songs are about... could be so... def going back to her roots :smokes:

Not here for a Madonna collab tbh. Maybe if it was during her release of 'Music' since Lana is exuding cowgirl vibes but eh

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven