Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

23 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Girls. Madonna is the boss. The queen. The everything! We should be happy.

YES YES YES

It would certainly be good promo for BB and help cement Lana’s own legend status. I just hope it sounds good :derpna2:

10 minutes ago, #glimmeringdarling said:

Anyone notice how on the clock necklace lana is holding in the BB music video has a J on it... could it stand for ‘Jim’ the man that never returned in Lizzy/Lana’s life? The one most of her songs are about... could be so... def going back to her roots :smokes:

She was singing about Jim and Joe on HTD :dua: Maybe it stands for Jack and since it‘s a clock it means his time as main producer is over?

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

This moment in the pre-release reminds me of this exact time 6 years ago, when the rumour was that the lead single of Honeymoon was called “Regina Sunset” and then one of the models in the MTWBT video posted BTS pics saying the song was coming out in June, and the fake tracklists included Yes to Heaven, Fine China, and a song called White Tiger.

And then she shook everyone to the core by singing an a cappella verse of Honeymoon on the last date of the Endless Summer tour and included the lyrics in the lyric books at the merch stand and it was just such a fun time!

I’m really feeling a similar type of anticipation to this album because we already know it’s going to be so different :party:

Jesus, I remember Regina Sunset lol what a time to be alive

23 minutes ago, #glimmeringdarling said:

Anyone notice how on the clock necklace lana is holding in the BB music video has a J on it... could it stand for ‘Jim’ the man that never returned in Lizzy/Lana’s life? The one most of her songs are about... could be so... def going back to her roots :smokes:

it could also be for Johnson (clay’s last name)

Or Jesus 

"Don’t forget me"

I'm a huge Madonna fan but idk how to feel about a collab between the two of them? Their styles are so different they have nothing in common :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

regarding the news about madonna’s photographer i saw multiple madge stans say he has been following her for years so probably false alarm and there’s no collab with her. 

today’s the 20th day no? will she finally say something album related today/sunday ? :crying:

9 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

it could also be for Johnson (clay’s last name)

Or Jesus 

Oh that would be so sweet :krylie:

16 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

regarding the news about madonna’s photographer i saw multiple madge stans say he has been following her for years so probably false alarm and there’s no collab with her. 

today’s the 20th day no? will she finally say something album related today/sunday ? :crying:

Today is 17th i think

17 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

The 20th day is on Tuesday! I’m hoping she will say something then:yesnod:

On 5/13/2021 at 10:29 AM, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

XTycbpj.jpgtFwQx82.jpg

I made this on PicCollage while my boyfriend was getting a root canal (which is why the quality is...questionable lol), but here’s the initial vibe I got when Lana announced RCS lol

edit: also, I don’t want a record this short, but I was struggling with the few available fonts on the app & gave up lmao

I6ZqJji.jpgqSzwkku.jpg

and here’s the vibe I got from the Blue Banisters snippet and title! Definitely a different mood than what I initially expected when she announced RCS lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I6ZqJji.jpgqSzwkku.jpg

and here’s the vibe I got from the Blue Banisters snippet and title! Definitely a different mood than what I initially expected when she announced RCS lol

this is such a cool concept! :crying: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

39 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

I'm a huge Madonna fan but idk how to feel about a collab between the two of them? Their styles are so different they have nothing in common :rip:

I want a song like La Isla Bonita. That would be awesome. Another Doin’ Time in the making, please! 

1 hour ago, #glimmeringdarling said:

Shanice Jones

FCCC68DB-F2DE-41F8-A25D-35ED716E39B1.thu

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This is why I think "Blue Banisters" or "Rock Candy Sweet" are not the name of the next album.

Lana has announced the album twice with different covers and different names but, both times she seems to be joking about it. She knew people would talk about how awful the cover is and she used that as a marketing strategy (not even the dates sound realistic) 

The first time she mentioned it was right after dragging a magazine for having criticized her and the second time it was out of nowhere with the same cover photo but with a different edition, this along with a few seconds of the song "Blue Banisters"

In my opinion BB or RCS will not be the name of the album and she has only used them to promote it and get people talking about it.

adding to this that Mike seems to be very quiet about it without giving any details other than an overview of what the album will sound like.

As a final point BB does not sound like an album name in my opinion, I feel that it is nothing related or of the quality of "Lana Del Rey" except for the fact that it has the word blue that seems to be a "never missing" in the discography of Lana Del Rey.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

idk much about madonna but i think she used to be really controversial, she also followed lana right after qftc:creepna3: lets hope for some controversial collab on qftc anniversary

i hope for a collab with madonna but with beats

had enough of piano ballads (as much as i adore them)

49 minutes ago, strangeandwild said:

guys, have u talk about who's the man she mentions in blue banisters snippet? i think is barrie but idk, the lyrics seems so deep to me!

Clay lol he’s in the video 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

If she’s thinking about having a cover for the album again, I hope she records Diamonds & Rust for the closer. The flavor :gurl:

Spoiler

Her and Joan sounded so good live, I still haven’t recovered from that  :krylie:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif