Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

53 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Lana has announced the album twice with different covers and different names but, both times she seems to be joking about it. She knew people would talk about how awful the cover is and she used that as a marketing strategy.

See I'd love to think this too but then there's the cover for LMLYLAW that she released :toofunny: she thought that was gud

I won't even start with her published author selfie photo for Violet lol BUT here's to hoping!! Whatever style she opts for, I just hope it's big and bold and very Lana :flutter:

47 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

As a final point BB does not sound like an album name in my opinion

NFR and CoCC also didn‘t sound like album names. And here we are :dua: They‘re great names though in hindsight.

Apparently someone on ATRL (I guess they’re an insider?) said there is no Madonna collab at all. Take that as you may, just sharing what’s going on over there lol. No idea how reliable this person is or if it’s just an educated guess (my educated guess would also be that there is no collab with those two also so ??‍♂️)

45 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Apparently someone on ATRL (I guess they’re an insider?) said there is no Madonna collab at all. Take that as you may, just sharing what’s going on over there lol. No idea how reliable this person is or if it’s just an educated guess (my educated guess would also be that there is no collab with those two also so ??‍♂️)

do we really need an insider to know that tho?  :scoff: 

everytime. everytime there's a profound vacuum in this thread. I imagine myself sitting by some hillside cliff. watching the airy soup of misinfo slip us by. and before my multistep conclusion posts are thrown and dispersed into the fire I think to myself, well. tumblr_n17ykiwfxr1qzi80do1_r2_500.gif?w= those were pages well spent. but also. I look to the flower moon and her promises of may, and the banisters she'd paint. and the metaphoric bottleneck choking of this thread and how we should all be set free. where. where is the news? and if banisters, contemplative. does that mean us on the stoop like the neighborhood kids. we are just beans in a pool like that one random post. we should be free. we will. we shall. tenor.gif through the fog, the mist will clear. and maybe even give us glimpses of rainbows from the sun's rays. d0d0a9636ecc14fb2fb5fdd269bfafce.gif and the insiders, like baby vampire badger moles in their troughs, with treasures only they can keep, wish they can feel springtime's first kiss of sun as we do in the music. for their backs must be heavy, and their diction hazed. cheers to us banister boards. the adventure is only beginning to dawn. but until then. til. til then. we ride like drunken nomads hunting for jewels of concrete truth. til. reborn. with a new vinyl on our shelves. swooning w new fondness and bridges for our dreams. tumblr_n17ykiwfxr1qzi80do1_r2_500.gif?w=

UV/Honeymoon

Just listened to Roses Bloom For You per mentions in this thread and omg I literally NEED her to release this in Blue Banisters. It’s such a gorgeous melody. She has so many great unreleased songs, it’s actually painful. How did I miss this gem???

tenor.gif

—Churning Nectarine Ice Cream for the local police department and doing random handstands while My Song 57 by Lana Del Rey plays.— Lots of love.

48 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Right, I pretty much agree lol!! Was just sharing what happened 

i know, it’s not your fault :wub: 

those insiders are just so annoying like stop telling us what the album doesn’t have or isn’t going to be SPILL ABOUT WHAT’S IT GONNA BE :uh:

Today has been quiet.....too quiet :dua: 

Lana or Lana's team or even insiders at this point this is your sign to say something 

imageproxy.jpg

53 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

this is so boring

yeah she really needs to get a move on

it's not even like we can have fun speculating about the album because that's all we've been doing in the 2 months since she announced it

I have a gut feeling Lana will do an interview with Melon (the needle drop) this album cycle. I can't wait. I'm living at the thought of that going down. The chaos. "You gave Born To Die a 2, ANTHONY, A 2!!"

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Manifesting for May 18th -

“BLUE BANISTERS out JULY 4th

Made with @therealmikedean @zachary_dawes @jackantonoff 

Cover shot by @nadialeelee“

468-B6-D26-D4-C1-4684-B7-FF-1-DE0-F35-D2

this is so beautiful, your mind :wowcry: :crying:

WGe8ynS.gif

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Manifesting for May 18th -

“BLUE BANISTERS out JULY 4th

Made with @therealmikedean @zachary_dawes @jackantonoff 

Cover shot by @nadialeelee“

468-B6-D26-D4-C1-4684-B7-FF-1-DE0-F35-D2

The album cover leaked omg

hahah

Somehow I also envisioned something with lots of glare around Lana for the album cover. So this has to be it.

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

34 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

this is so beautiful, your mind :wowcry: :crying:

27 minutes ago, Miss Doing Nothing said:

The album cover leaked omg

hahah

Somehow I also envisioned something with lots of glare around Lana for the album cover. So this has to be it.

Thank you guys!! :wub: 

4 hours ago, COCC said:

NFR and CoCC also didn‘t sound like album names. And here we are :dua: They‘re great names though in hindsight.

Norman and Chemtrails are very Lana in my opinion. 

BB just sounds too simple for a Lana album. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey