Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Mike is just so cool. I want to be friends with him LOL

His energy reads as really laid-back but also really hype at the same time. I can tell he and Lana have been cooking up something cool, I seriously cannot wait.

Considering he’s produced so many of my favourite albums of all time, I feel like we’re in for another cult-classic-status Lana record, one as big as BTD was in sound, as well as how big NFR was in terms of Lana’s legacy :illumilana2:

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

Before u start going off about piano, he probably means synthesizer and it looks just like piano aka we won we getting bops

1612195551-1611850559007366-49e56cda7ceb

when it turns out to be actual piano 

Ok piano and fire? I am ready. 
Don’t act all scared because of piano: TJF has some sort of piano / synths and it works great. Most of LFL has piano as well, carried on with bigger production. Mike won’t keep it as simple as her she did with NFR or Chemtrails.

Hmm do you guys think this is him teasing something finished that's coming soon or just him posting during/after a session because it was going well? :um2: If it's the latter them we probably can't expect the album for a while because of vinyl production.

He seems excited about whatever it is so I'm hopeful :party: 

4 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

Hmm do you guys think this is him teasing something finished that's coming soon or just him posting during/after a session because it was going well? :um2: If it's the latter them we probably can't expect the album for a while because of vinyl production.

He seems excited about whatever it is so I'm hopeful :party: 

they probably just worked on the first verse 

no rush it's not like we're expecting the album in 48 days :bebe:

lights, camera, acción

27 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

BoZ said the era would be starting this week;

QFTC turns 1 this Friday;

Mike’s teasing on Twitter;

What if? :dua:

Is it possible to manifest something while simultaneously unmafinesting? :excited:

I feel like Mike isn’t gonna give a fuck about Lana stans being rude to him and will eventually snap back 

I think I’m more excited for BTS footage of them working on the album more than anything. He seems to really like to capture ‘day in the life’ studio moments!

I really do sense something is about to happen soon

"Don’t forget me"

I think mike tagging and tweeting about Lana is a GREAT sign because he said he doesn’t like to say anything incase it gets jinxed, and now he’s talking!

"Don’t forget me"