Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Did she say she was working on new songs? I didn’t read anything about that nor that June 1 was still happening...

if she is still working on new songs, I was ready to forgive her to blurt out the September 5 date back in May last year, thinking she would be done with Chemtrails by that time. But this time, even the most delusional optimistic would know if a June release was possible at the end of March. And this is my problem with her: blurts out an impossible date, have us waiting anxiously at the edge of our seats, says nothing to confirm nor deny said date in between, ghosts us because we are annoying and then, months-weeks later, something official finally drops... often STILL without an album release date. 

Under the replies of the tweet that ‘confirmed’ RCS is an album, he said “she said she’s working on new music already”

Unless she meant RCS is done AND she’s working on new new music

but it’s very hard to tell with Lana..I took it as ‘RCS is still on and she’s working on new songs for it’ but that might not be the case! June 1st was not mentioned  :bebe:

on the plus side if it is coming out so soon we almost have to be getting news soon

"Don’t forget me"

I’m totally fine with Jack being a producer for RCS but after Lana saying she was annoyed that he wouldn’t push the songs to be weird on CoCC makes me uncomfortable

Hopefully she scolded him and we get some super weird instrumentals and vocal plays with RCS because I need more weird WhiteDress vocals and abrupt DanceTillWeDie bridges all over RCS

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Just now, yayoop said:

I’m totally fine with Jack being a producer for RCS but after Lana saying she was annoyed that he wouldn’t push the songs to be weird on CoCC makes me uncomfortable

Hopefully she scolded him and we get some super weird instrumentals and vocal plays with RCS because I need more weird WhiteDress vocals and abrupt DanceTillWeDie bridges all over RCS

Unless there’s another tweet, I didn’t see Jack mentioned anywhere! It’s weird because one interview said she wanted louder instrumentals and another interview said they kept taking instrumentals away until it was as minimal as could be 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Doin Time said:

jack this jack that we need RICK

I think we need a couple of producers for this one: Jack, Rick, Zach, Dan (no matter which one).

By the way, Dan Auerbach has a studio in Nashville :hooker:

Ok but we already knew this was an album, I wish they’d asked about the release date 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

44 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I think we need a couple of producers for this one: Jack, Rick, Zach, Dan (no matter which one).

By the way, Dan Auerbach has a studio in Nashville :hooker:

Now that she is hanging out with Nikki she has to give Dan Auerbach a call :bebe:

(probably not gonna happen but still ..)

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

20 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Ok but we already knew this was an album, I wish they’d asked about the release date 

Yeah he kinda missed the opportunity to ask her that (I get the vibe that he did ask her if it was still the name, like WHF becoming Chemtrails situation). 

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

jesus christ jack needs to get a job and leave her alone already

as if jack isn’t already a millionaire because of the masterpieces he produced. we’re users on a lana del rey fan site ?

11 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

as if jack isn’t already a millionaire because of the masterpieces he produced. we’re users on a lana del rey fan site ?

and we’re still better than him ?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, honeybadger said:

how do we know jack is producing it.... did i miss anything concrete or was it just someone claiming he will :tommy:

I haven’t seen anything to suggest Jack is producing it 

so far seems like baseless rumors 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

cute okay so what i thought :tommy: some good ol classic rumors

if jack is producing it.... whatever, i mean it's not what i personally want... but i can't do anything about it. i'm still manifesting daddy zach :legend:

sUcVobB.png

11 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Apparently it was asked by a fan that saw her in the last days. There are no proofs of that exchange it seems. It’s still unclear if the songs she is working on are for RCS or the next project. 

Just now, honeybadger said:

someone needs to go to the next show and ASK in this EXACT SPECIFIC way

1. is RCS coming june 1st

2. is dealer on RCS

3. who is the main producer

:kiss3: texan lipsters go

knowing how meeting a celebrity goes, they'll end up asking one or just freezing there and saying hi... :trisha:

Capture.jpg