Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, uvbabe said:

I'm confused and probably misunderstood this post but Wild One DID leak. 

you did misunderstand the post :trisha: sorry, i tend to write in a confusing way.... no periods commas or punctuation for me

what i mean was that there's all the lines about mike in wild one and now she's WORKING with a MIKE. so what clues can we gather from other recent leaks :typewriter:

sUcVobB.png

Just now, honeybadger said:

you did misunderstand the post :trisha: sorry, i tend to write in a confusing way.... no periods commas or punctuation for me

what i mean was that there's all the lines about mike in wild one and now she's WORKING with a MIKE. so what clues can we gather from other recent leaks :typewriter:

French Restaurant = another French outro/bridge :ma: or Moi Je Joue rework :ma:

Capture.jpg

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

Omg sorry I'm a dumb bitch! Didn't notice it! 

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

bellevue... the album will be 300 years long, the longest album ever recorded, trailblazing ICON! RMG1MY8.gif

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

french restaurant = why am i crying on the balcony = balcony = banisters, also lamentations about fame :ma:

bellevue = mental hospital = behind the iron gates: insights from an institution :ma:

Spoiler
1 minute ago, uvbabe said:

Omg sorry I'm a dumb bitch! Didn't notice it! 

no no no, no worries, i write a lot of confusing run-on sentences on lb... it's all the excitement 

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, past the bushes said:

me on July 4th after it gets delayed

Us ever since 2012 honestly... This woman play w us everytime. 

The snippet sitting in Mike's drafts right now:

333dd3cf148fcf8f2d7b1ac783f884db8a81bd37.gifv

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Omg I can’t tell time. Somebody tell me when to expect this to drop in California Thursday?!

10 am!

2 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Omg I can’t tell time. Somebody tell me when to expect this to drop in California Thursday?!

(not trying to be condescending, just helping for the future bc time zones are weird)

eclipse said it comes out at 6pm BST so you just Google "6pm BST to PST" (California timezone is PST) and it will tell you. 10am :)

3 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

(not trying to be condescending, just helping for the future bc time zones are weird)

eclipse said it comes out at 6pm BST so you just Google "6pm BST to PST" (California timezone is PST) and it will tell you. 10am :)

Ok thanks!!

Fill me in on what happened??? PLEASE?! From what I understand... it’s a 3 song EP dropping of songs that are on the album? All have that awful car selfie?? (This is good news to me, means it’s not the album cover!!)

3 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Ok thanks!!

Fill me in on what happened??? PLEASE?! From what I understand... it’s a 3 song EP dropping of songs that are on the album? All have that awful car selfie?? (This is good news to me, means it’s not the album cover!!)

-last week BOZ said the BB era is starting this week

-today eclipse posted saying 3 songs are releasing thursday (Text Book, Wildflower Wildfire, Blue Banisters) and that they all have the car selphie as the cover but each one is edited differently

-eclipse took down the post (we are guessing Lana's team contacted him to remove it but don't know yet)

-mike dean is on twitter liking and retweeting posts about the songs and he said he might release a snippet of WW

as far as we know it's just a triple single not an EP