Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

17 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

calling somebody a roach and saying somebody stinks because you don't personally enjoy their artistic input? very mature & insightful! :smile4:

should i copy paste a definition of joke orWoman Pen GIF - Woman Pen Laugh - Discover & Share GIFs | Tumblr, Favoriten

9 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

We need her erotic era, get the bdsm out and the Bettie Page inspo whilst she coes over trip hop beats and the synth from blue banisters. 

“get erotic, get erotic put your hands all over my cola pussy”

Also let’s not blame Nikki , Lanas ego doesn’t take advice from no one.

FOR. REAL. 

we never got to see a """""sexy""""" side of her besides the gods and monsters MV, and i wish she would take that ideia for a future work, especially with her current body, it could help lots of people with her current bodytipe to feel more comfortable :)

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

ty.

Seriously tho, someone not liking a new lana del rey song makes yall so heated..why do yall care so much..just go on w posting your ass kissing posts. Weird behaviour:awkney: boo hoo negativity

We literally told u why: cause its the same exact post 20x a day by the same user. Lanaboards is hardly only stans. We have antis lukewarms and casual fans. What we don’t like is obnoxious trolling daily.Either say something fresh or reconsider choices

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

billboard magazine created a chart for records coming out in the next month, and both Rock Candy Sweet (June 1st) and Blue Banisters (The 4th of July) are listed!

Spoiler

i guess they're as delusional as us... lana needs to add the sentence "coming soon" to her vocabulary.

17 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

should i copy paste a definition of joke orWoman Pen GIF - Woman Pen Laugh - Discover & Share GIFs | Tumblr, Favoriten

even if it's just a joke it gets a little tiring hearing the same thing in this thread every single day about how jack and his piano ballads are flops and that any of her recent output isn't quality enough, you're totally entitled to your opinions and i respect that but we also have the right to say that it's annoying, at the end of the day nothing about any of this, whether it's the inital "piano flop" comments, or the critiques of those comments add anything to the general discussion

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

billboard magazine created a chart for records coming out in the next month, and both Rock Candy Sweet (June 1st) and Blue Banisters (The 4th of July) are listed!

Hide contents

i guess they're as delusional as us... lana needs to add the sentence "coming soon" to her vocabulary.

So there ARE two albums?? 

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

even if it's just a joke it gets a little tiring hearing the same thing in this thread every single day about how jack and his piano ballads are flops and that any of her recent output isn't quality enough, you're totally entitled to your opinions and i respect that but we also have the right to say that it's annoying and it's not adding to the discussion

At this point its spamming. Like jokes age please keep up

in other bews I feel like were getting 16 tracks on independence day

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

8 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

Hide contents

5 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

So there ARE two albums?? 

tenor.gif

Yeah, saw that too, but weren’t they also confirming NFR on March 29? :toofunny:

as for the two records, BoZ said there weren’t, didn’t he? No way an entire album drops next Tuesday that she hasn’t given us a single :lmao: Lana, drop the preorder please. We need to put this to rest once and for all, the media really don’t get it either.

23 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

Reveal hidden contents

It‘s true :omg:

E2aSH27WYAElvrT?format=jpg&name=small