Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

OK I'm with team delusional now 

Blue Bannisters is DONE and ready to be celebrated as yet another worthy addition to her immaculate catalogue 

That 

Is 

On 

PERIODT :diva:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

omg i forgot to tell you guys i also had a dream about a new lana song :wat:

i don't remember much of it but it went something like

"So I never say goodnight

I just say 'meet you in my dreams'

By the lilac running river

[something something something i can't remember lol] ecstasy"

and it had no drums it was really ambient and weird omg i hope this is a sign

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I hope she's still working on BB and not in another album. She really needs a break to let her ideas simmer for a bit. I feel like she's in a loop since L4L. That seems kinda unhealthy and it's projecting into her work. Everything looks so rushed and unpolished in those past years

Spoiler

And not quite original

okay, i know we all think she's currently working on ldr9, but i honestly don't think that's true...

she's actually working on ldr9, ldr10, ldr11, ldr12, ldr13, ldr14, AND ldr15! :diva: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

17 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I hope she's still working on BB and not in another album. She really needs a break to let her ideas simmer for a bit. I feel like she's in a loop since. That seems kinda unhealthy and it's projecting into her work. Everything looks so rushed and unpolished in those past years

Hide contents

And not quite original

i love the new stuff but i do agree with you - patience is absolutely a virtue and i worry lana's gonna suffer some serious burn out! i'd love a well thought out, properly planned era from her.

Wq9zHLl.jpg

6 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

i told y’all there’s nothing coming june 1 otherwise eclipse would’ve put it in his list of upcoming releases 

a newbie posts a fake tracklist and y’all collectively ignore her I CANT :gurl::sass: you know what that is? GROWTH 

HAAAA i didn't even notice it lmao at this point we have learnT :lolliney:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

:eyeroll2:

The production on WW is IMMACULATE. The gritty beats that you seem to hate were actually done on purpose (as mike has said), and add so much character to that song. I will NOT allow this WW dissing foolery in here!!!

Its not even the grittiness, they are out of rhythm and fking basic

here's the deal... :ma:

I just reread the music week interview and when talking about DBJAG's lyrics she brought up her upbringing (which is a theme on two of the singles that were released) we can absolutely confirm that one of the two albums that's been confirmed as the one that summed up the last 18 months of her life is "Blue Banisters" - I take that her radio silence during the Chemtrails era and now was her just working her ass off in the studio for both of the albums. I agree that Blue Banisters is complete and she'll finally have that surprise release she always wanted (manifesting) but yeah LDR9 is imminent even when we get this album: it's both scary and exciting! Daddy Mike will hopefully deliver with the spacey synth psychedelic masterpiece on LDR9 but for now we await the poetic revenge masterpiece that is Blue Banisters :excited:

I’m honestly really proud of her for surprise releasing the 3 singles, she’s wanted to surprise release music since NFR came out! Maybe this era will be completely different and we’ll just get the album randomly some week in July or August 

"Don’t forget me"