Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 hours ago, past the bushes said:

White Dress gave us weird ass vocals I need more of that :whine:

don't think anything will beat the weird vocals on white dress, that was just wow

WW is just 3 levels below white dress, maybe she's experimenting with her voice this time, cause she mentioned that she didn't like the chorus (THE BEST PART) on WD but since she got a positive response, she might continue experimenting. manifesting that

lights, camera, acción

Can we please not fight with each other about the sound of the singles and other user’s preference for the music :sadcore:

it’s so tiring. 

"Don’t forget me"

8 hours ago, domandapiano said:

Thissssss. We need more improvisational, stream of conscious songwriting. 

Noooo. I can't stand improvised song

7 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

With Lana I find it really hard to rate her Opening and her title tracks. It depends on the moooood...

Everybody knows that her best opening track is Honeymoon. It puts right in the mood of the record 

3 hours ago, Doll Harlow said:

What is the general consensus on this album coming out on July 4th? Is it happening or nah? :stareney:

I don't think it's coming on that exact date but I'm positive it's coming some friday in July (before billie cause Interscope wouldn't let Lana release that week or the next)

giphy.gif

Album is probaly coming at the beginning of July. I don't think Interscope allow release album at end of July or in August cause Billie. Billie also release new song next week so i don't know if we'll get something soon. But after COCC was released the same day as Bieber album, we could get something

4 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Album is probaly coming at the beginning of July. I don't think Interscope allow release album at end of July or in August cause Billie. Billie also release new song next week so i don't know if we'll get something soon. But after COCC was released the same day as Bieber album, we could get something

I don’t think her label knew about Bieber’s disease ridden  album coming out. But I agree it’s either early July or postponed till late August or September.  I think Billie might be on the slow decline as her single didn’t last long on the chart, but she might have a bop coming out who knows.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

30 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I don’t think her label knew about Bieber’s disease ridden  album coming out. But I agree it’s either early July or postponed till late August or September.  I think Billie might be on the slow decline as her single didn’t last long on the chart, but she might have a bop coming out who knows.  

Maybe Billie's next single will be more upbeat, especially we're closer to summer.

Billie's album would probably block  for at least 2 weeks the top spot for Lana so if BB doesn't come in July I don't think we'll get it until mid-late August. I have faith in BB being finished already tho so.. maybe we get the preorder soon for a July release. For Chemtrails she released LMLYLAW very early before the album because of the delays but if the album is done already... I think there is something happening soon

giphy.gif

56 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Maybe Billie's next single will be more upbeat, especially we're closer to summer.

It’s apparently the case (according to an “insider”). I’m not the biggest Billie fan, although I enjoyed her first album, but these new songs didn’t impress me at all: she doesn’t have the voice for that stripped down production. 
about Lana, I saw something on Twitter saying that RCS was a 5-song EP that would connect to BB... It’s probably just Wild speculation or “manifesting”, but I immediately loved that idea!!! :godlaugh:And that would not only satisfy us, but it would allow her to take all the time she wants to finish BB.... Imagine that magnum opus :brows:

37 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s apparently the case (according to an “insider”). I’m not the biggest Billie fan, although I enjoyed her first album, but these new songs didn’t impress me at all: she doesn’t have the voice for that stripped down production. 
about Lana, I saw something on Twitter saying that RCS was a 5-song EP that would connect to BB... It’s probably just Wild speculation or “manifesting”, but I immediately loved that idea!!! :godlaugh:And that would not only satisfy us, but it would allow her to take all the time she wants to finish BB.... Imagine that magnum opus :brows:

darling that one’s unfortunately fake it comes from the same dumb fag who tweets some made up shit with ? 3 times a day to pass it off as tea to make the stans move :eyeroll2:

edit: the supposed insider was diorleak PLS can they at least take someone actually reliable if they make things up ? :bye:

Edited by lanasbottom

Fuck, I hope she releases the pre-order soon because I’m about to spend all my money on Lisa Eldridge’s new makeup launch...I’d much rather spend it on the new vinyl editions but cannot do both. Being a Lana fan kills our bank accounts, yeah? :(

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

8 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

Fuck, I hope she releases the pre-order soon because I’m about to spend all my money on Lisa Eldridge’s new makeup launch...I’d much rather spend it on the new vinyl editions but cannot do both. Being a Lana fan kills our bank accounts, yeah? :(

Honestly I get so anxious knowing a Lana album is coming but not knowing exactly when because what if I spend all my pin money on records then Lana drops a pre-order? :icant:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

13 hours ago, domandapiano said:

More Tori Amos more Tori Amos more Tori Amos :dmd:

I Stan both Fiona and Tori (and Joni).

13 hours ago, domandapiano said:

She should make her boys for pele. Lots of wailing and anger and fire. :lolliney:

This!!!!! x 1000

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Going to the cottage, can’t wait to hear the songs especially BB while I’m canoeing AHHHHHH

the songs have been on constant replayyy

i hope nothing happens while I’m gone but I also hope she does something for the start of June and I come back to some newssssssss 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

11 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

i hope nothing happens while I’m gone but I also hope she does something for the start of June and I come back to some newssssssss 

Now if this was for Taylor Swift, not Lana, something would definitely happen while you’re gone :oprah3:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

47 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

darling that one’s unfortunately fake it comes from the same dumb fag who tweets some made up shit with ? 3 times a day to pass it off as tea to make the stans move :eyeroll2:

edit: the supposed insider was diorleak PLS can they at least take someone actually reliable if they make things up ? :bye:

Yeah, I had a very good feeling it was fake. Diorleak is only reliable when they talk about other artists or repost what BoZ or Eclipse said (they truly are our only real insiders). But still, even if it is fake, I’d fucking love that EP connecting to the album.