Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm counting on US LA time, please post an announcement Lana. Tracklist  + pre order pleasee

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

18 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

does he play for other people or just lana? if it’s lana there’s good and bad news. obviously if blake’s recording with her there’ll be guitars and dare i say it...electrical guitars :lange::omg: 

the bad news nothing’s coming for a long long time if they are just now recording it... 

I honestly have never seen him play with anyone else but it could be possible all I know is they made cruel world together which is one of her best songs :crai:

faSE.gif

41 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

does he play for other people or just lana? if it’s lana there’s good and bad news. obviously if blake’s recording with her there’ll be guitars and dare i say it...electrical guitars :lange::omg: 

the bad news nothing’s coming for a long long time if they are just now recording it... 

i honestly would prefer if the album got delayed but the production got switched up and had crazy guitars on it. it's worth the wait.

It leaked, omg

RCS is

rock candy sweet

39 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

We all know that the same thing happened with Sept. 5 and Feb. 28 :eek3:

I don't know what you're talking about in my mind we got White Hot Forever/Chemtrails on Sept. 5th and White Dress/Waitress on Feb. 28th

ROCK CANDY ? SWEET/LOVED YOU THEN AND NOW & DEALER (OR FULL ALBUM) COMING TOMORROW JUNE 1st :hype: #TeamDelusional

The way we're all gonna come on here tomorrow with an iron fist and make delusional countdowns followed by a cat fight over the whole June 1st debacle which will take up 20 pages that Elle will have to move to the random lana discussion thread while handing out warning points is a premonition we all know will happen

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

26 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

cruel world

And Pretty when you cry, flipside, guns n roses, and Summertime. I’d say it’s a good chance this has to do with Lana after being involved in summertime as of lately and He mostly posts about his work with her

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

Is this true? Probably doesn't mean anything, just curious. I don't have Spotify to check. Sorry for spamming lol just checked LB for first time in a while 

i think it's fake, they sent a video and it worked but with me it didn't

5 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Is this true? Probably doesn't mean anything, just curious. I don't have Spotify to check. Sorry for spamming lol just checked LB for first time in a while 

Not true for me

RVhKIwP.gif

7 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

It's not working for me

8 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

just checked and it worked for me on my phone and computer :sass:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

The album was delayed just a month (from June 1st to July 4th) so it has to be coming around that July date. After the initial Chemtrails delay she didn't even try to chose a date (other than saying maybe December/January/the 16 weeks after or whatever) so I'm confident that it's coming hot summer nights  mid July.

giphy.gif