Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

11 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

And WW haha!

it seems she is releasing what she considers the « heart, the core » of the album as the first single: MAC for Norman, LMLYLAW for Chemtrails. And even before that: Video Games, Ride, Love were pretty much the emotional core of their respective albums. 

This is a good point. Core of the album doesn't necessarily mean lead single, too (in some cases, like above, it does). I'm curious b/c I remember when MAC and VB came out for NFR, didn't they call them buzz singles? RCS was giving me more BTD, dare I say radio-friendly vibes, but I'm sure it's something else. 

2 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Oh wow okay so I guess we have some concrete evidence!

tenor.gif?itemid=10340446

Next question would be: is it for his album or Lana's?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

I think that he's just a mixer

Spoiler

"Our studio offers a plethora of services to fit every audio production's requirements. We are your one stop shop for your every audio Recording /Editing/ Mixing and Mastering services. Weather is a music project, Post production or even a voice Over Spot our staff is available to offer you and deliver a state of the art quality sound and service. Contact us at 786-347-5800 for booking and details on all our services."

31 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Either that or this guy is sampling one of her songs where Lana's vocals are included. I'm pretty sure another artist did this before but can't remember which song it was 

It was for a song called Wild Side that sampled Born to Die, I think 

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

RCS had big summer vibes to it or at least, something lighter in tone.

BB is not her strongest album name, but after having heard the three singles, nothing is light so far with this era and I guess it fits better. So, as an album name, I prefer RCS, but not if the album is full of trauma and soul searching lol 

Let's wait for full album and then we'll know which title fits better

29 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Lana’s the feature so his i guess

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I prefer RCS, but not if the album is full of trauma and soul searching lol 

I think it does fit, since it's similar to

"So I ended up awkward but sweet"

She's nice and kind but might be defensive and hard on herself simply because of the way she grew up.

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

I think it does fit, since it's similar to

"So I ended up awkward but sweet"

She's nice and kind but might be defensive and hard on herself simply because of the way she grew up.

:oic3: i hadn’t seen it like that. After all, ROCK Candy does have an edge to the sweet part (and she is kinda rough on the edges sometimes haha).

I was thinking about photo with stripped bikini and ice cream in hand again and that photo would have many hints.

BB will have song similiar to TNBAR. Sonically and lyrically (or only lyrically). Songs will be connected to each other.

"Topanga's hot tonight. I'm taking off my bathing suit" 

She has bathing suit and we have pool in background. She ate almost all ice cream. That means the temperature is high.

What think you about that?

4 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

I was thinking about photo with stripped bikini and ice cream in hand again and that photo would have many hints.

BB will have song similiar to TNBAR. Sonically and lyrically (or only lyrically). Songs will be connected to each other.

"Topanga's hot tonight. I'm taking off my bathing suit" 

She has bathing suit and we have pool in background. She ate almost all ice cream. That means the temperature is high.

What think you about that?

pressure makes diamonds RCS giphy.giftenor.gif?itemid=5606298FancyDistantAzurevase-max-1mb.gif

Spoiler

FancyDistantAzurevase-max-1mb.gifFancyDistantAzurevase-max-1mb.gifFancyDistantAzurevase-max-1mb.gifFancyDistantAzurevase-max-1mb.gif
FancyDistantAzurevase-max-1mb.gifFancyDistantAzurevase-max-1mb.gifFancyDistantAzurevase-max-1mb.gifFancyDistantAzurevase-max-1mb.gif

UV/Honeymoon

What are your predictions about the RCS lyric? I think it's going to be like "Our love was sweet, rock candy sweet" :thumb3:

No but now seriously, I think it's about the concept the media has of her that as she was born in a rich family she had an easy life and an artificial rise to fame (like they say now an industry plant).

So maybe she says something about her life not being rock candy sweet or whatever. The only thing is that the title LYTAN doesn't really look like it's about that and if it's an old song maybe it doesn't have the autobiographical sense of the last 3 songs...

giphy.gif