Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

12 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

I dreamed the next single was called Dolphins and was a cute slow piano ballad with psychodelic summer vibes (like Doin' Time - Piano Version) and the cover was the same car selfie, but with palmtree, sand castle and crab stickers. (I'm not joking, I actually dreamed about this)

Dolphins (Boom like That) :wat:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

now that jack is gone lets start blaming Nikki for everything:sass:

exactly ive been doing that since march :hottie: if BB flops it’s nikki’s and demi’s fault 

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

77c.jpg

Felt that :cat:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Dumb theory but hear me out... so far all three singles reference some type of song:

Blue Banisters: "Diamonds and Rust"

Text Book: "Old Man River"

Wildflower Wildfire: "Comfortably Numb" & "Lithium" (the lithium one could be a stretch but whatever)

Now yeah I know Lala likes to make references to songs but...

it's just very prominent in those three tracks and it could be a recurring theme throughout the album

With that being said - according to BOZ a leaked song could show up on this album and the only one that could blend in with the album's sound and contents so far that I could think of would be "Thunder". Thunder references "Mr. Brightside" and yes I'm a delulu at heart - and even tho we love you "Cherry Blossom" I really think a reworked version of "Thunder" would work really well with the album since it features the same lounge singer vibe as "Text Book" and "Wildflower Wildfire" - and because of Daddy Dawes :wub:

16 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

Dumb theory but hear me out... so far all three singles reference some type of song:

Wildflower Wildfire: "Comfortably Numb" & "Lithium" (the lithium one could be a stretch but whatever)

it's just very prominent in those three tracks and it could be a recurring theme throughout the album

With that being said - according to BOZ a leaked song could show up on this album and the only one that could blend in with the album's sound and contents so far that I could think of would be "Thunder". Thunder references "Mr. Brightside" and yes I'm a delulu at heart - and even tho we love you "Cherry Blossom" I really think a reworked version of "Thunder" would work really well with the album since it features the same lounge singer vibe as "Text Book" and "Wildflower Wildfire" - and because of Daddy Dawes :wub:

Manifesting:

Dope Track 2,

Loaded Track 3,

Under My Skin Track 4,

Crazy For You Track 5,

Boom Like That Track 6,

UFB Track 7,

Rock Candy Sweet - I loved you then and now Track 8,

Dealer Track 9, 

Noir Track 10,

Morricone Track 11,

Piano Theme Track 12,

Fine China Track 13 and

Heart Shaped Box Track 14

Am I the only one who has the impression that this era is going to go more unnoticed than Chemtrails? I am not manifesting it of course, but honestly when Lana said she wanted revenge I didn't imagine three ballads. It should be noted that I love the three songs, but when I thought about revenge I imagined a cover like Lorde's and now that I brought up Lorde's comeback; if Lana's album comes out close to Lorde and Billie's releases, it is likely that they overshadow Lana, starting with the fact that Billie is quite popular now and Lorde had 4 years without releasing music and appeared with such a service. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

4 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

Dolphin flower?:wat:

"dolphins wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating, screaming Black Lifes Matter in the pale moonlight - and all the tasteful whale cum in my heart"

2 hours ago, honeymo0n said:

Dolphins (Boom like That) :wat:

"dolphins wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating, screaming Black Lives Matter in the pale moonlight - and all the tasteful whale cum in my heart" is just a reworked piano version of Boom Like That, produced by Jack Anton Off

the loved the way they loved post, she's talking about how they feel about eachother 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

49 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

Thunder also references the song Maria from The Sound of Music, which would be extra fitting since TB and BB also include musical theatre references. :oic3: For that reason (and Zach’s involvement), I have actually wondered if Thunder could make it onto this album (and I’m usually not delusional about wanting unreleased songs on an album) :really:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

It just dawned on me that i really missed lana's voice accompanied by violins :cat:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

4 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

Thunder also references the song Maria from The Sound of Music, which would be extra fitting since TB and BB also include musical theatre references. :oic3: For that reason (and Zach’s involvement), I have actually wondered if Thunder could make it onto this album (and I’m usually not delusional about wanting unreleased songs on an album) :really:

Yeah it just suits the songs we've heard so far and I honestly see it being the track after "Wildflower Wildfire" on the tracklist :excited:

ok since i can openly be delulu about thunder now i'll share my fake tracklist, i was a bottle of wine deep so pls don't take it seriously and come for me it was just for fun.

it was hard picking songs based off the vibes of the new singles vs. the vibes of her wanting revenge 

1. BLUE BANNISTERS

2. SKY FADING

3. TEXT BOOK

4. LOVED YOU THEN AND NOW

5. WILDFLOWER WILDFIRE

6. THUNDER

7. I THOUGHT I FOUND IT BUT I DIDN’T 

8. IN MAGAZINES

9. INTERVIEW

10. GO WEST

11. ECHOS IN THE CANYON

12. HEART OF AMERICA