Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I think she doesn’t update anyone (including her team and record company) very often on the progress. So it’s still probably « July » in the plans… until she informs that she’s done and it can’t happen. 

this thread needs Mariah gifs to lift our spirits. 

mariah gifs won’t be enough this time we need a mountain of coke and lots fake serotonin to get through this boring prerelease :blanche7:

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I think she doesn’t update anyone (including her team and record company) very often on the progress. So it’s still probably « July » in the plans… until she informs that she’s done and it can’t happen. 

This is your moment @Diamantes WILD

18 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

tumblr_lihxbgdFxo1qzgcjvo1_250.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

@TrashMagiq I'm basking in the limelite now PyYkW4u.gif

hello. oLq0JEC.gif R U READY FOR A METEORITE OF POSITIVITY. I SAID ARE U FUCKING READY FOR ET? c6DaJpc.gif

25 days. 4IG4LsA.gif 3 TRACKS RELEASED. 

BLUNT. NOT SWIMMING. DIRECT. PKffCVm.gif LIKE A PUNCH TO THE FACE.  PKffCVm.gif HER GLAMOROUS SCOPRIO RISING LEO MOON REVENGE dtkyF0o.gif HAVE U EVER SEEN A VINDICTIVE CANCER SUN? IT'S A HOT MESS giphy-2-1486395980.gif?crop=0.84375xw:1xbritney-2.gifRAbw8JE.gif GODFLOWER GODFIRE xDrdynu.gif GRAY N GREEN BANISTERS FROM BLUE xDrdynu.gif RIDE THAT THUNDERBIIIIIIIIIIIIRD TO THE NEXT MILLENIA TKcJC9P.gifFTsEfEx.gif and to that next level of higher and everything of higher consciousness and existence, existential and all sorts of drunken highs 1Q1dmAJ.gifTdnQl9t.gif we'll all be closer. closer to THE REST OF THE ALBUM sSToHP3.gif a music video sSToHP3.gif THE ALBUM COVER sSToHP3.gif A TRAILER. JoyousRewardingGermanwirehairedpointer-s AND THE REST OF THE SCORCHING FLAMES AND CONCRETE PACKED VEv8UVj.gifQPIRQyR.gif ALBUM 55TS2VC.gif all in LESS THAN A MONTH ItOh8dT.gif so savor the 3 TRACKS WE ALREADY HAVE NOW. U JUST MIGHT FAINT FROM SHEER SHOCK AND HAPPINESSItOh8dT.gifcWqkEYT.gif WHEN IT FINALLY GRACES US W ITS WONDERFUL PRESENCE. HOW ELSE WOULD AN ALBUM ABBREV.'D COCC WOULD BE FOLLOWED BY YUP YA GUESSED IT. A VOLCANO.  9XynWPF.gifk9QUaBj.gifk9QUaBj.gif A VOLCANOk9QUaBj.gif9XynWPF.gifk9QUaBj.gif CAN U HANDLE. M00W8u3.gif2oOvIwb.gif CAN U HANDLE ALL THAT. and this. this wait. just runs anticipation HIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH h9rCWtu.gif TO DESTROY US ALL FOR US TO ONLY REFORGE OURSELVES, SLICK. METALLIC AND OTHERWORLDLY.  x4irxKd.gifoOQp68I.gif cus what's better than HEAVEN WITHOUT HAVING TO GO THROUGH HELL AND ITS GLORIOUS CONQUEST AND THROUGH  FIRST 16wjP77.gifWMOMWtf.gifd6Df0Op.gif kiss this moment and thank it for forging u into the BEAUTIFUL EVERGROWING BEINGS THAT WE ARE. THIS IS OUR REALITY. will u cower and wilt? oZdn6rL.gif or will u SHINE? BETTER THAN EVER. 50iXioz.gif it's ur choice.50iXioz.gif I say. be a diamond.E5tHRLR.gif let's be new.zfcIwoS.gif let's BURN. and SHINE. ne8lDW8.gif  WtwTwvt.gif cus what's an AWESOME BEING if life's easy? how boring. let's grow. let's WIN Y0ZUsZG.gif

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

hello. oLq0JEC.gif R U READY FOR A METEORITE OF POSITIVITY. I SAID ARE U FUCKING READY FOR ET? c6DaJpc.gif

BLUNT. NOT SWIMMING. DIRECT. PKffCVm.gif LIKE A PUNCH TO THE FACE.  PKffCVm.gif HER GLAMOROUS SCOPRIO RISING LEO MOON REVENGE dtkyF0o.gif HAVE U EVER SEEN A VINDICTIVE CANCER SUN? IT'S A HOT MESS giphy-2-1486395980.gif?crop=0.84375xw:1xbritney-2.gifRAbw8JE.gif GODFLOWER GODFIRE xDrdynu.gif GRAY N GREEN BANISTERS FROM BLUE xDrdynu.gif RIDE THAT THUNDERBIIIIIIIIIIIIRD TO THE NEXT MILLENIA TKcJC9P.gifFTsEfEx.gif and to that next level of higher and everything of higher consciousness and existence, existential and all sorts of drunken highs 1Q1dmAJ.gifTdnQl9t.gif we'll all be closer. closer to THE REST OF THE ALBUM sSToHP3.gif a music video sSToHP3.gif THE ALBUM COVER sSToHP3.gif A TRAILER. JoyousRewardingGermanwirehairedpointer-s AND THE REST OF THE SCORCHING FLAMES AND CONCRETE PACKED VEv8UVj.gifQPIRQyR.gif ALBUM 55TS2VC.gif all in LESS THAN A MONTH ItOh8dT.gif so savor the 3 TRACKS WE ALREADY HAVE NOW. U JUST MIGHT FAINT FROM SHEER SHOCK AND HAPPINESSItOh8dT.gifcWqkEYT.gif WHEN IT FINALLY GRACES US W ITS WONDERFUL PRESENCE. HOW ELSE WOULD AN ALBUM ABBREV.'D COCC WOULD BE FOLLOWED BY YUP YA GUESSED IT. A VOLCANO.  9XynWPF.gifk9QUaBj.gifk9QUaBj.gif A VOLCANOk9QUaBj.gif9XynWPF.gifk9QUaBj.gif CAN U HANDLE. M00W8u3.gif2oOvIwb.gif CAN U HANDLE ALL THAT. and this. this wait. just runs anticipation HIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH h9rCWtu.gif TO DESTROY US ALL FOR US TO ONLY REFORGE OURSELVES, SLICK. METALLIC AND OTHERWORLDLY.  x4irxKd.gifoOQp68I.gif cus what's better than HEAVEN WITHOUT HAVING TO GO THROUGH HELL AND ITS GLORIOUS CONQUEST AND THROUGH  FIRST 16wjP77.gifWMOMWtf.gifd6Df0Op.gif kiss this moment and thank it for forging u into the BEAUTIFUL EVERGROWING BEINGS THAT WE ARE. THIS IS OUR REALITY. will u cower and wilt? or will u SHINE? BETTER THAN EVER. 50iXioz.gif it's ur choice.50iXioz.gif I say. be a diamond. let's be new. let's BURN. and SHINE. WtwTwvt.gif

this is the magnum opus of this thread

7 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:
Spoiler

BLUNT. NOT SWIMMING. DIRECT. PKffCVm.gif LIKE A PUNCH TO THE FACE.  PKffCVm.gif HER GLAMOROUS SCOPRIO RISING LEO MOON REVENGE dtkyF0o.gif HAVE U EVER SEEN A VINDICTIVE CANCER SUN? IT'S A HOT MESS giphy-2-1486395980.gif?crop=0.84375xw:1xbritney-2.gifRAbw8JE.gif GODFLOWER GODFIRE xDrdynu.gif GRAY N GREEN BANISTERS FROM BLUE xDrdynu.gif RIDE THAT THUNDERBIIIIIIIIIIIIRD TO THE NEXT MILLENIA TKcJC9P.gifFTsEfEx.gif and to that next level of higher and everything of higher consciousness and existence, existential and all sorts of drunken highs 1Q1dmAJ.gifTdnQl9t.gif we'll all be closer. closer to THE REST OF THE ALBUM sSToHP3.gif a music video sSToHP3.gif THE ALBUM COVER sSToHP3.gif A TRAILER. JoyousRewardingGermanwirehairedpointer-s AND THE REST OF THE SCORCHING FLAMES AND CONCRETE PACKED VEv8UVj.gifQPIRQyR.gif ALBUM 55TS2VC.gif all in LESS THAN A MONTH ItOh8dT.gif so savor the 3 TRACKS WE ALREADY HAVE NOW. U JUST MIGHT FAINT FROM SHEER SHOCK AND HAPPINESSItOh8dT.gifcWqkEYT.gif WHEN IT FINALLY GRACES US W ITS WONDERFUL PRESENCE. HOW ELSE WOULD AN ALBUM ABBREV.'D COCC WOULD BE FOLLOWED BY YUP YA GUESSED IT. A VOLCANO.  9XynWPF.gifk9QUaBj.gifk9QUaBj.gif A VOLCANOk9QUaBj.gif9XynWPF.gifk9QUaBj.gif CAN U HANDLE. M00W8u3.gif2oOvIwb.gif CAN U HANDLE ALL THAT. and this. this wait. just runs anticipation HIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH h9rCWtu.gif TO DESTROY US ALL FOR US TO ONLY REFORGE OURSELVES, SLICK. METALLIC AND OTHERWORLDLY.  x4irxKd.gifoOQp68I.gif cus what's better than HEAVEN WITHOUT HAVING TO GO THROUGH HELL AND ITS GLORIOUS CONQUEST AND THROUGH  FIRST 16wjP77.gifWMOMWtf.gifd6Df0Op.gif kiss this moment and thank it for forging u into the BEAUTIFUL EVERGROWING BEINGS THAT WE ARE. THIS IS OUR REALITY. will u cower and wilt? oZdn6rL.gif or will u SHINE? BETTER THAN EVER. 50iXioz.gif it's ur choice.50iXioz.gif I say. be a diamond.E5tHRLR.gif let's be new.zfcIwoS.gif let's BURN. and SHINE. ne8lDW8.gif  WtwTwvt.gif cus what's an AWESOME BEING if life's easy? how boring. let's grow. let's WIN 

Y0ZUsZG.gif

I transcended

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

@Diamantes WILD lipster of the year, i'm afraid WtwTwvt.gif

well don't mind if I do ty ty 59at7Qe.gif w/ or w/o the title, i'll be here to dispel the fog. we'll be ok. even BETTER 8Iw6VWw.gifK8NxbHB.gif

3 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I transcended

get IT 7W07HwY.gif

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

you cant just put on a TrashMagiq wig and be TrashMagiq

RAISE THE FUCKING ROOF @TrashMagiq passing the baton to you. let's be GLORIOUS. all of us, together
7W07HwY.gif7W07HwY.gif
7W07HwY.gif7W07HwY.gif

UV/Honeymoon

18 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

BLUNT. NOT SWIMMING. DIRECT. PKffCVm.gif LIKE A PUNCH TO THE FACE.  PKffCVm.gif HER GLAMOROUS SCOPRIO RISING LEO MOON REVENGE dtkyF0o.gif HAVE U EVER SEEN A VINDICTIVE CANCER SUN? IT'S A HOT MESS giphy-2-1486395980.gif?crop=0.84375xw:1xbritney-2.gifRAbw8JE.gif GODFLOWER GODFIRE xDrdynu.gif GRAY N GREEN BANISTERS FROM BLUE xDrdynu.gif RIDE THAT THUNDERBIIIIIIIIIIIIRD TO THE NEXT MILLENIA TKcJC9P.gifFTsEfEx.gif and to that next level of higher and everything of higher consciousness and existence, existential and all sorts of drunken highs 1Q1dmAJ.gifTdnQl9t.gif we'll all be closer. closer to THE REST OF THE ALBUM sSToHP3.gif a music video sSToHP3.gif THE ALBUM COVER sSToHP3.gif A TRAILER. JoyousRewardingGermanwirehairedpointer-s AND THE REST OF THE SCORCHING FLAMES AND CONCRETE PACKED VEv8UVj.gifQPIRQyR.gif ALBUM 55TS2VC.gif all in LESS THAN A MONTH ItOh8dT.gif so savor the 3 TRACKS WE ALREADY HAVE NOW. U JUST MIGHT FAINT FROM SHEER SHOCK AND HAPPINESSItOh8dT.gifcWqkEYT.gif WHEN IT FINALLY GRACES US W ITS WONDERFUL PRESENCE. HOW ELSE WOULD AN ALBUM ABBREV.'D COCC WOULD BE FOLLOWED BY YUP YA GUESSED IT. A VOLCANO.  9XynWPF.gifk9QUaBj.gifk9QUaBj.gif A VOLCANOk9QUaBj.gif9XynWPF.gifk9QUaBj.gif CAN U HANDLE. M00W8u3.gif2oOvIwb.gif CAN U HANDLE ALL THAT. and this. this wait. just runs anticipation HIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH h9rCWtu.gif TO DESTROY US ALL FOR US TO ONLY REFORGE OURSELVES, SLICK. METALLIC AND OTHERWORLDLY.  x4irxKd.gifoOQp68I.gif cus what's better than HEAVEN WITHOUT HAVING TO GO THROUGH HELL AND ITS GLORIOUS CONQUEST AND THROUGH  FIRST 16wjP77.gifWMOMWtf.gifd6Df0Op.gif kiss this moment and thank it for forging u into the BEAUTIFUL EVERGROWING BEINGS THAT WE ARE. THIS IS OUR REALITY. will u cower and wilt? oZdn6rL.gif or will u SHINE? BETTER THAN EVER. 50iXioz.gif it's ur choice.50iXioz.gif I say. be a diamond.E5tHRLR.gif let's be new.zfcIwoS.gif let's BURN. and SHINE. ne8lDW8.gif  WtwTwvt.gif cus what's an AWESOME BEING if life's easy? how boring. let's grow. let's WIN Y0ZUsZG.gif

tumblr_ox22o0Q8JN1tkcy1ko4_540.gifv