Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

on that topic we all complained about her posting too many snippets and ruining the surprise during nfr and look at her now….we’ve gotten a single snippet ever since lmao we can say whatever we want but she DOES listen to us :nails:

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

on that topic we all complained about her posting too many snippets and ruining the surprise during nfr and look at her now….we’ve gotten a single snippet ever since lmao we can say whatever we want but she DOES listen to us :nails:

41-C28182-38-E5-4-ECD-9-DFC-13-DB615-EE8

57 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

album trailer. snippets. mv's. merch. BLACK PEARL VINYL zF8iEvl.gif

UV/Honeymoon

6 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

album trailer. snippets. mv's. merch. BLACK PEARL VINYL zF8iEvl.gif

album's not real enough to touch and in lanaboards' darkest nights

diamantes wild is SHIIIHHIIINIIIIINGGGGG :karaoke:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, BluebirdXO said:

Can someone remember in which interview her managers talked about being able to pull of a project that they have been planning for year's?

No idea but I wonder what that was even in reference to lmao, ldrvillage?:biblio: cuz she ain’t doin shit (that we know of.. i guess) :noparty:

5 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Can someone remember in which interview her managers talked about being able to pull of a project that they have been planning for year's?

mojo's? I remember but also don't remember

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, brandon said:

No idea but I wonder what that was even in reference to lmao, ldrvillage?:biblio: cuz she ain’t doin shit (that we know of.. i guess) :noparty:

nah definitely not ldrvillage. my guess is something either performance wise (virtual concert, worldwide tour next year, bigger tour etc) video wise (visual album (lol as if), different type of music video, another tropico style film etc) or album/rollout wise. since Boz said the 3 singles are only the beginning i’m guessing we’ll know more in the coming….months…years…idk:dorothy3:

17 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

https://www.musicweek.com/management/read/lana-del-rey-managers-ben-mawson-ed-millett-on-what-s-next-for-the-global-superstar/082910

It was when asked about Lana doing something like Dua's livestream so I wouldn't have my hopes up :icant: (I hate the concept of paid online concerts sorry) 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

IF she postpones it, let it still come this summer :heidi:

album out in less than 3 weeks and not a word, no preorder, no lead single, no mv, no interview? yeah this is gonna be another mac/vb/album out 10 months later situation won’t it? :bebe: 

Just now, PeroxidePrincess said:

IF she postpones it, let it still come this summer :heidi:

I still think it's coming this summer. After Chemtrails we know Lana doesn't like to sit on finished music cause she released the album when she had the vinyls and quickly moved on to the next thing. She was done with that album before even releasing it. The only important delay I can see it's about the physicals. I'm almost sure the music is done and if the visuals are decided too the vinyls and such should be already in production... :eek3:

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

https://www.musicweek.com/management/read/lana-del-rey-managers-ben-mawson-ed-millett-on-what-s-next-for-the-global-superstar/082910

It was when asked about Lana doing something like Dua's livestream so I wouldn't have my hopes up :icant: (I hate the concept of paid online concerts sorry) 

Thank you ❤

All I want right now is a solid release date, which should come in the next weeks. I don’t mind if she postpones BB later this year because we got Chemtrails in March and three singles already. BoZ’s post about « more to come » gives me hope some things are planned and about to happen. 

10 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

All I want right now is a solid release date, which should come in the next weeks. I don’t mind if she postpones BB later this year because we got Chemtrails in March and three singles already. BoZ’s post about « more to come » gives me hope some things are planned and about to happen. 

I just want a preorder then I know it's happening