Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I honestly have no idea where the three singles will be on the tracklist mainly because I have no fucking clue how this album is going to sound like. RCS gave me summer vibes mixed with a pinch of UV for the « revenge ». Then there was the BB snippet that sounded spacey and soft. Then Mike Dean was rumoured and confirmed on the album. Then the three singles came out, with  « a bit small » Mike Dean production nobody expected, and heavy writing. So what will the rest of the album will sound like?!?!  It’s exciting in a way but mostly a bit boring since we know nothing and she decided to stay out of the spotlight (which I can understand in a way, but where the fuck is she in the process of it all?). 

25 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I honestly have no idea where the three singles will be on the tracklist mainly because I have no fucking clue how this album is going to sound like. RCS gave me summer vibes mixed with a pinch of UV for the « revenge ». Then there was the BB snippet that sounded spacey and soft. Then Mike Dean was rumoured and confirmed on the album. Then the three singles came out, with  « a bit small » Mike Dean production nobody expected, and heavy writing. So what will the rest of the album will sound like?!?!  It’s exciting in a way but mostly a bit boring since we know nothing and she decided to stay out of the spotlight (which I can understand in a way, but where the fuck is she in the process of it all?). 

We know Dealer is on the album (BOZ listened to it and called the vocals jarring to hear lol), so the album will be versatile enough to fit a screamer song imo. :flutter:

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I have no idea either. At least with Chemtrails we got some interviews where she talked about the album's sound :delish:

At least she gave us a non friday date so we already knew from the start that it's pretty possible it's not coming in time :thumb3:.

Btw if we can trust boz, we have confirmation that the album is done right? But I don't remember him talking about the album as a whole tho. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Writer In The Dark said:

We know Dealer is on the album (BOZ listened to it and called the vocals jarring to hear lol), so the album will be versatile enough to fit a screamer song imo. :flutter:

LDR said Dealer was just her “screaming.” 

I haven’t coasted this thread in a long time. I have to say - it makes the wait more bearable, it’s like you’re not watching paint dry everyday! :eyeroll3: I think that’s why NFR! felt like a, dare I say, great pre-release period for me. Highly recommend just going about your life without thinking about this too much to anyone who’s experiencing frustrations! <3

2 hours ago, Writer In The Dark said:

when did boz confirm it’s on the album? can u post ss i haven’t been lurking atrl

8 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

when did boz confirm it’s on the album? can u post ss i haven’t been lurking atrl

He said she's changing stuff all the time and that he therefore won't confirm anything about ha because then she just changes it and he looks like a liar

So even if he said that, it doesn't mean it still is

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

5 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

He said she's changing stuff all the time and that he therefore won't confirm anything about ha because then she just changes it and he looks like a liar

So even if he said that, it doesn't mean it still is

so we're getting lust for life before honeymoon?

Y’all don’t spam the Blue Banisters ATRL thread enough. I feel like the l*eakers would be willing to spill something if there were enough people asking.

Also, I wonder if the upcoming collab is with Tyler the Creator for his new album.

3 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

i haven't been updated on this thread in a while! can anybody fill me in on the stuff from BOZ or Eclipse? what they've been saying about future stuff?

i don't think they've said anything at all recently... giphy.gif

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

i haven't been updated on this thread in a while! can anybody fill me in on the stuff from BOZ or Eclipse? what they've been saying about future stuff?

Someone said that they said stuff but someone else said that they said that that was not the stuff that the someone said they said

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

5 hours ago, anwdelrey said:

Y’all don’t spam the Blue Banisters ATRL thread enough. I feel like the l*eakers would be willing to spill something if there were enough people asking.

Also, I wonder if the upcoming collab is with Tyler the Creator for his new album.

I would have spammed the ATRL thread for sure but I can't sign up on ATRL :trisha: but agree , people on there should do one for the whole Lana fandom & try to get info from BOZ & Eclipse 

Spoiler

I can totally see someone complaining on ATRL about this post cause they like to drag LB:sass:

omg a Lana & Tyler collab would be a dream:oprah: Manifesting :tanisha:

Btw this thread is so dead:rip: We all are really that tired :crying2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

NFR pre-release was so fun bc there was stuff happening behind the scenes thag we could discuss like everything she did was discussed at great length and it was generally fun. Now, there’s nothing to discuss. It’s just the occasional selfie and we can’t do anything with that?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

NFR pre-release was so fun bc there was stuff happening behind the scenes thag we could discuss like everything she did was discussed at great length and it was generally fun. Now, there’s nothing to discuss. It’s just the occasional selfie and we can’t do anything with that?

we are definitely at a new low. back then no one thought that the NFR prerelease was fun. :awkney:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

1 hour ago, gsnlp said:

watch Lana dropping the album out of nowhere and not even mentioning that it's out

It's what makes me think there is a possibility of the album still coming relatively soon. Perhaps not July, but September. It's going to be a very low-key release :creep:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: