Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Omg! It's from BlackoutZone on ATRL:

"We might avoid the delay, but expect album title change AGAIN :dies: 

I'm glad I didn't say too much earlier, cause she removed most of the originally planned songs" 

omg so its not even delayed yet (july 4th is happening :trisha:) im glad she is changing the hideous album title though 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i bet shes changed the album title cuz she realized BB is not a good opening track and she wants the album to open w/ the title track again :toofunny: 

but ill believe its not delayed when i see it

image.png

so the three singles aren't on the album? so i can listen to them ahh :burn::beyonce:

8 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

I'm glad I didn't say too much earlier, cause she removed most of the originally planned songs" 

This album is cursed I stg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, dungdung said:

i alr have it:clapback:

is this a leak situation?

16 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

I knew she would change the damn title no fucking way she'd keep Blue Banisters as an album title

I have to imagine she isn’t simultaneously releasing with vinyl if there is a chance she is changing things while still not delaying it. Maybe the thing Ed (or Ben) mentioned finally being able to do was a fully surprise release that involves a delayed physical release. Maybe the record label finally said she could release without absolutely having to have a vinyl for week 1 sales?? 

I love that our first nugget of info in weeks does nothing but confuse the situation even more. To be fair the confusion is the one thing you can truly rely on in this fandom, and when you make peace with that it becomes much less stressful to be a lana stan.  :agree2:

Yep i am once again confused :bebe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆