Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

If she did scrap most of the old songs i hope that the new ones are more experimental production wise 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

SHE IS ALIVE ON TWITTER AND I'M PRAYING FOR A LITTLE CLARITY FROM HER FINGERS. :krylie:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Yes...that's what I'm worried about...

She did say ROCK candy sweet addressing the magazine article..

But what if she already made songs regarding revenge and replaced the other songs on the album with them?

That's also a possibility. 

She got done with COCC by Feb 2020..

Then she was working with Jack, zach , And the other producers..and recently MIke..

!maybe she replaced some jack tracks.?

NOT YOU GETTING MY HOPES UP :beyonce:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

‘I’m writing my story. Actually I’m rewriting my story. Wait - I’m scrapping my story. Okay Ive decided I’m writing Nikki Lane’s story. And no one can tell it but me.’ - Lana Del Rey

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

I mean... It really can go both ways. We know the album was originally about "revenge" which lead us to believe it would be experimental/rock-ish. Then she dropped those three songs, two of them piano ballads. 

So, she either scrapped the original concept and went more for a soft sound, very stripped down. Or she went back to the experimental production, after all she's working with Mike Dean :smokes:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I mean... It really can go both ways. We know the album was originally about "revenge" which lead us to believe it would be experimental/rock-ish. Then she dropped those three songs, two of them piano ballads. 

So, she either scrapped the original concept and went more for a soft sound, very stripped down. Or she went back to the experimental production, after all she's working with Mike Dean :smokes:

so she either made the album worse or made the album better

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

And either way we are stressed :cryney2:

"Happy birthday Roberto" - title of the album, with all of the songs being about her dad :hair: Track 2 is gonna be "Rob's Floral Button Up"

imageproxy.jpg

1. Ive def had a feeling recently that Lana was gonna scrap something. I thought she would scrap the singles and leave them as the tiniest EP. 

2. I’m surprised that she’s changed stuff. She must be so busy with Chuck almost due, and I’m sure Lana becoming an aunt will be a huge source of inspiration for her (ha Ray of Light)

3. I also remember writing here that Lana should wait until after new Jack Antonoff stuff to come out so she can witness the recycling ?

Mike Dean did say there was at least one song on the album but « more work to come in the future ». I really think the new songs done together are good enough for release and change of album name (the 7 min song he posted a pic of is living rent-free in my head :legend:)

3 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

so she either made the album worse or made the album better

2 minutes ago, Distantly said:

And either way we are stressed :cryney2:

All we can do is pray not to get disappointed, but also not to have big expectations :crying5:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

i’m hoping that lana scrapped the sound that the three singles represent (aka the softer sound), and that she went to the angrier sound with the reshuffle. i wouldn’t be mad if bb, wfwf and tb were removed from the album cuz in the end it’s more music than if they’re on it :makeup:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Mike Dean did say there was at least one song on the album but « more work to come in the future ». I really think the new songs done together are good enough for release and change of album name (the 7 min song he posted a pic of is living rent-free on my head :legend:)

wait the whaaaaaaat?!?! are we getting another long ass song like VB???? :lange:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole