Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Come to think of it, every opening track begins with an instrumental, and Blue Banisters starts with her vocals.

ย 

OR MAYBE no title track this time around

ย 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

So, she's just not gonna say shit? She could have simply WhatsApped Roberto.ย :crossed:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

ย 

wait the whaaaaaaat?!?! are we getting another long ass song like VB????ย :lange:

He teased something a couple of weeks ago,ย either as a post or on his stories of him working on a song. The song was 7 min apparently. But we have no idea if it was for Lana. Iโ€™m just manifestingย :legend:

Iโ€™m imagining the girl that worked on the fonts, receiving yet another email from Lana saying the title changed again. ยซ Gurl, wtf?!? Make up your damn mind! ยปย :lmao:

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

He teased something a couple of weeks ago,ย either as a post or on his stories of him working on a song. The song was 7 min apparently. But we have no idea if it was for Lana. Iโ€™m just manifestingย :legend:

Should this album be filled with actually audible instrumentation, she can happily leave three 7-minute songs in the mix.ย :legend:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

Okay I have a theory: What if boz knew the real release date of the album (for example late August) and he saw today the final final result (like final tracklist cover and such) so he could tell she changed it and scrapped songs. If everything is done now they can start making the physicals and the date would match the original date only her team and boz knew.ย 

If the real date is in July there's no way they could change the tracklist and title and have the vinyls ready for that date. And after Chemtrails sales they won't let her do a digital release only so I don't really know.ย 

Or maybe she changed everything some weeks ago and boz onky knew about it today. Maybe he knows the date it was submitted and it makes sense for a July releaseย :delish:

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

ย 

this is the energy we need, manifesting with you on this!!!ย :lolliney::grinds:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Team Delulu subscription is fun but you either get everything or nothing at all

Ok but if someone is in atrl could they ask boz politely about the sound of the album or even what the cover is like if theyโ€™ve seen itย 

i like your ultra-violentย swingย :grinds:

Maybe sheโ€™s been so silent because her managers told her to finally stop lying to usย 

ย 

:thumb2:

ย 

I donโ€™t really get the delay comment, because months ago before the singles came out he said โ€œa delay is inevitableโ€ and now heโ€™s saying the delay was avoided?ย 

ย 

Unless her label knows her fans will buy the vinyls regardless of when they come out, and theyโ€™ll still earn money that way and theyโ€™re letting her just drop the album on an Americanย holiday Sundayย :bebe:

4 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

Ok but if someone is in atrl could they ask boz politely about the sound of the album or even what the cover is like if theyโ€™ve seen itย 

he said he hasnโ€™t heard the songs yetย 

"Donโ€™t forget me"

I'm worried about the "might" part. It implies small probabilityย :delicious:

On 6/11/2021 at 9:41 PM, mansfield ringer said:

This being the album cover >>>>
ย 

aDxA389.jpg

did you edit this??? this is literally so amazingย I would meltdown if this was the actual cover especially w some weird funky vinyl color like milky clear or smoky blackย :gurl:ย imo the best possible outcome of the selphie coverย 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifย  ย tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifย ย tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

ย 

2 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

I'm worried about the "might" part. It implies small probabilityย :delicious:

I agree the โ€œmightโ€ is a little scary, but I look at it as โ€œofficially, July 4th is still onโ€ย 

ย 

and that had to be really recent news, since he usually spills as he gets

ย 

Omg I wonder what that means for the BB videoย :thumb2:

"Donโ€™t forget me"

Not the press release saying last month when the singles came outย 

ย 

โ€œoff her next albumโ€ย 

ย 

and we had pages of discussions about how it didnโ€™t call the album Blue Banisters. Maybe the name change has been known for awhile.ย 
ย 

also could beย why she deleted the original โ€˜Blue Banistersโ€™ Instagram postย 

"Donโ€™t forget me"