Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

Every era we say “manifesting an album like ____” but we always fail to realize that every LDR album is uniquely in its own sonic universe :oprah3: Rock Candy Sweet will sound like Rock Candy Sweet! <3

Leave it up to Lana to be a multitalented queen that always gives us something unique :cryney2:

i can't wait for rcs if it doesn't come on june 1st i will forgive her i wont be able to mentally process it but i will forgive not forget and then if it does come i swear to god i will jump into the muddy river by my house and swim with the mudpuppies in a joyous celebration and i'll literally never ever get over it. a promise kept is a lifetime of love and promise broken is a moment of hatred that i can repair :xcry: im also getting really into run-on sentences if you can't tell, entering my incoherent era

sUcVobB.png

while you're all manifesting a particular sound, psychedelic rock, trap, etc. she's actually going to create a new genre of music... rock candy sweet... it'll fit right in with "surf noir" "hawaiian glam metal" & "hollywood sadcore" :gurl: :sass: 

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

while you're all manifesting a particular sound, psychedelic rock, trap, etc. she's actually going to create a new genre of music... rock candy sweet... it'll fit right in with "surf noir" "hawaiian glam metal" & "hollywood sadcore" :gurl: :sass: 

you're so right :gurl: rock candy sweet will be an instant classic and a genre-defining album for generations to come

sUcVobB.png

I want Lana to make a bardcore album 

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

part of what makes this pre-release so exciting is that we have no idea what the album is going to sound like. lana is so good at switching it up for each era and i have a feeling this one won't be an exception

imageproxy.jpg

all i want is something so interesting it doesn't even have to be good it just has to be INTERESTING. part of the allure of some of her old stuff for me isn't that it's the best music i've ever heard but it's just so so so interesting and fascinating

so many songs on COCC/NFR are WONDERFUL but are just SLIGHTLY less interesting to me. maybe it's the lack of bridges on NFR or jack's production alsk;gdjbhrstdgfv he's fine im kidding but yes bring back the chaos the wildness.... get wild :grinds:

sUcVobB.png

I'm so glad we have this album to look forward to, i don't know what i'd do without the news of Rock Candy Sweet. I love Chemtrails but it feels so small, like an interlude in her discography. I haven't been gravitating back towards the songs very much so I've been a little sad lately, kinda like "is this it? what now?" - so i'm beyond happy we have this album coming in (hopefully) two months. Even if it doesn't come in June, we know it's coming and that's pretty cool.

I have a feeling this album will be much longer, i'm leaning towards 14 or 15 tracks, i do think it will have 1 or 2 collabs again though, but i think they will be executed really well and Lana will take center stage unlike BUS and For Free. I definitely think we'll get another cover as well, i don't really want one but my heart tells me this album will smack us in the face with surprises. She's on a new path, with a new producer and a new focus. She's fueled by the media and i think they've ignited a spark in her again, to take control and punch back, to be feisty and wild the way she always was. I think Clay has been a great influence in her life as well, i think he reminds her of her old boyfriends, she seems to have a lot of fun with him and it's nice to see.

Rock Candy Sweet is gonna blow us away, watch. :makeup2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

this album is gonna be one of two things - very very similar to cocc -- or very very different. i can't wait to find out. I think it'll be similar, like dreamy in the same way the title track was, but more.... elaborate if that makes any sense

i loved how much she enjoyed using venice bitch on tour, it makes me wonder why she didn't include a longer track on cocc like she did with venice bitch. maybe we'll get a really long track on RCS? i also think the reason cocc was so surprisingly short was because of this project, like it was planned. if the next album is shorter, i'm cool with that, as long as it's really fuckin good quality which she rarely disappoints so... we'll see.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

u know what last era so recently ago. I manifested pearls. that one pose of her looking out into the sun w her poetry book. and courage the cowardly dog vibes. 

i'm hoping she gives us like. Bratz sweet bitch vibes. n all the merch manifestings from earlier oonnnnnnnn yahee yes stay tuned Benjamin 

giphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

I've heard murmurings that RHC doesn't exist and its just Lana trolling us?/the press?/the industry? 

I really hope this isn't true! 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

3 minutes ago, Dragon said:

tell those murmurs to murmur something else we're invested now the train's left the station for candyland 9iUKwbG.gif

I can just see us all in our clown makeup on the train, and its one of those very fast trains with no stops! 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

5 minutes ago, LanaBoi said:

I've heard murmurings that RHC doesn't exist and its just Lana trolling us?/the press?/the industry? 

I really hope this isn't true! 

i don't think this is true, she wouldn't commission a typographist (is that the official job title??? not sure) that she's worked with on like 3 projects already for the title thing, plus with ben and ed talking about her working on other projects during that interview earlier this month.... definitely seems legit to me

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole