Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

54 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

How come this thread already have 150 pages in 6 days omg

we're just wild at heart :sass:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

30 minutes ago, COTCC said:

Hey first time posting here. Does anyone know if Lana has always followed Mike Dean on Instagram or if it is recent? Hopefully he worked on a few songs for RCS. 

i love his work omg PLEASE LANA :oprah:

it doesn't have to be rap but i'd die for some trippy music alá kid cudis marijuana or angry rock like don't hurt yourself from yoncé

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

1 minute ago, lover said:

i love his work omg PLEASE LANA :oprah:

it doesn't have to be rap but i'd die for some trippy music alá kid cudis marijuana or angry rock like don't hurt yourself from yoncé

what songs has he produced?

10 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

what songs has he produced?

lmao fuck when i did better research i noticed that he hasn't even produced the songs i mentioned i just looked at the albums

sometimes i really should just shut my mouth :eek3:

but you can just search 'mike dean production discography' and you will find the albums/songs he has participated on, some of the songs include 'love drought' by beyoncé, 'yellow flicker beat' by lorde & 'ni**as in paris' by jay-z & kanye (and overall many of kanyes songs which slap)

12 minutes ago, lover said:

lmao fuck when i did better research i noticed that he hasn't even produced the songs i mentioned i just looked at the albums

sometimes i really should just shut my mouth :eek3:

but you can just search 'mike dean production discography' and you will find the albums/songs he has participated on, some of the songs include 'love drought' by beyoncé, 'yellow flicker beat' by lorde & 'ni**as in paris' by jay-z & kanye (and overall many of kanyes songs which slap)

So... The songs that I don't like. Interesting :ma:

mike dean is a LEGEND, I reeeaaaally hope lana gets to work with him someday and hopefully on RCS

dude even worked with selena quintanilla

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/mike-dean-interview-selena-quintanilla-1234880368/

https://artists.spotify.com/songwriter/4iIQVRgI6yAmA7IVxOWIIO 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

16-track long and psychedelic rnb / trap / hip hop baddie album with lingerie photoshoot is coming :oprah2:

Including the smash hits "I'm Not a Racist I Date Rappers feat. A$AP Rocky & the Weeknd" and "I Talk To Jesus (2021 Remix) feat. Kanye West"

omg i wonder if we're going to bring back playground rap energy.... sometimes i rap too, i'm a white girl :dance: :air:

Spoiler

but the lyrics of playground actually would work really well on an album addressing media and whatnot... it's a mess of a song sure but i love it honestly... playground rework on RCS confirmed :nails:

But if I hear you bringin' me down, callin' me "so fake"
I will fight you (yes), I will fight you (yes)
'Cause in the end there's only truth and God is gonna smite you
Besides that, I don't like you

:dance::dance::dance:

this line is unrelated but one of my favorite lines i fucking love it

I'm wearin' the invisible crown, you can't see it yet
Tourin' up and tearin' the town, a soul sinner, yeah?

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, archiemm said:

he produced partition by beyonce NOBODY MOVE :angie:

so go go dancer with slower, sexier production AND A stripper music video omg wow we are in for a treat