I'm not fragile like a flower

But fragile like a bomb

3a7ed08ba91801deedcb70d6e87a99cc.gif

I'm sweet rock candy

3a25ebb29a40e792911076a9c2c52b93.gif

Rock candy, sweet

Les demoiselles de rochefort GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Rock, rock candy

Film GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY | Catherine deneuve, French movie, Jacques  demy

Rock Candy, Sweet

gemelas | Les demoiselles de rochefort, Catherine deneuve, Deneuve

so true

tumblr_pon6vsiqhP1xcmd75o3_r2_540.gifv

we shouldn't even try to define the genre because it'll be so interesting so fresh so genius so new that it'll be a genre of its own!!

sUcVobB.png

I love how we know absolutely NOTHING about this album (actually we don’t even know if we can call it an “album”) and this thread is already nutty as a fruit cake :thumb3:

Spoiler

And full of unrealized expectations :awk:

The thing about this record is that it screams “URGENCY” - I can sense that she’s somewhat dying to get this record out, as you would think an artist like Lana who really appreciates albums as bodies of work values the importance of having space between them to breathe once they’re in the world (even if she’s already fully moved on to her next project). So it’s intriguing that she wants this album to be out as soon as possible, especially since she said she’s going to be addressing the way the media has treated her in it. 

I think this record is going to be just as vulnerable as Chemtrails, but will take on a bit of a wry-ness with its narrative, which I imagine will translate into its sound. Chemtrails lamented wistfully on the fragility and fleetingness of life and thus, had this very delicate sound to it; I think Rock Candy Sweet will do the exact same thing but in a slightly more jaded, perhaps ruminative and brooding way - which to me, signals a sharp turn away from Chemtrails’s sound. 

If this album is to come in June, it would make the most sense for it to accomplish the same thing/build upon what she explored in Chemtrails in the most stark, opposite way. That is what her urgency for it to be out seems to indicate. Excited!

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

streets on reddit are saying the album is circling around 

When we download the file and it’s Xtina’s Bionic 

Shabby-Abandoned-Bilby-max-1mb.gif

Spoiler

I love Bionic, such an underrated album 

Lanarat.png

ok but what if RCS is actually the new name of the poetry book and that is the cover and that's why the aspect ratio isn't a square :illumarina:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

streets on reddit are saying the album is circling around 

I’d usually be skeptical, but some of them kinda were right with Chemtrails?!? 
(by the way, if right, did they get the album the same way that they did the other time?!?? How bad is her security, really?!?)

Just now, Pin Up Galore said:

ok but what if RCS is actually the new name of the poetry book and that is the cover and that's why the aspect ratio isn't a square :illumarina:

Hahahaha!! It’s really not a poetry book name, luv. 

Let's do tracklists... I'll start:

1. Rock Candy Sweet

2. Revenge of the Wild Caged Animal

3. Florida Kilos Pt. 2

4. Dealer

5. Bodega Bae

6. Down at the Women in Music BUSiness conference (ft. Nikki Lane)

7. Down at the Bros in Music Business conference (ft. The Johnsons)

8. Grenadine Quarantine (ft. my beautiful LA friends)

9. If this is the end I want a boyfriend

10. Luscious Blooms in Secret Gardens

11. Clayton & Clementine

3 minutes ago, Pin Up Galore said:

and she called it a record because it's an audiobook :air: it's fine :trisha:

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’d usually be skeptical, but some of them kinda were right with Chemtrails?!? 
(by the way, if right, did they get the album the same way that they did the other time?!?? How bad is her security, really?!?)

i dont really trust anything on reddit but i just realized something, did we ever find out about the masterpost that required a password in the end? cus if it actually was cocc then it's very possible some people could have rcs as well!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

COCC is the album for spring and RCS will be the album for summer, predicting it and manifesting it :kiss3:

imageproxy.jpg