Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

49 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

i want her to sing a song with post malone, his deep voice would be an interesting contrast to her cute, airy one

I wish she would collab with Joji :ohno: Often times while listening to his latest album Nectar I go like "okie but what if Lana sang this part" and melt lol :crai: Unfortunately she probably doesn't even know who he is :noparty:

2 hours ago, Kiki de Montparnasse said:

I wish she would collab with Joji :ohno: Often times while listening to his latest album Nectar I go like "okie but what if Lana sang this part" and melt lol :crai: Unfortunately she probably doesn't even know who he is :noparty:

she always collabs with nobodies when it's like...there are equally large acts out there would i'm sure would love to collab with her...

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

15 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

she always collabs with nobodies when it's like...there are equally large acts out there would i'm sure would love to collab with her...

queen of charity i guess

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

queen of charity i guess

like...the girls want that nicki collab. and by the girls i mean me and my other personalities. 

but seriously, i like how everyone wanted her to do a collab project with abel or rocky and she's like "nikki lane!!" 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

I literally had a dream where Lana stabbed another version of herself with a candy sharpened sword, oh and it was like red, like fruit punch flavored and that copy disintegrated into the air. I think it really means it'll be a new era. like imagine that for a music video? like it could be symbolic for being original tumblr_ml2vxfwsVv1rtjjupo1_500.gif

UV/Honeymoon

13 hours ago, lili said:

I wish she also collaborated with someone with a deep male voice, like that of Nick Cave’s, or the late Leonard Cohen’s. It would really go well with the sweetness and femininity of her voice I think. 

Lana and Nick Cave together would be all the world needed. No more music after that, I wouldnt complain.

Do y'all realize the amount of content this woman is simultaneously working on all at once? Holy fuck. She just put out COCC, she's working on a covers album (which may or may not ever see the light of day, we only heard about it 2-3 times...), she's working on RCS, Behind The Iron Gates, and she's working on putting together an album with Nikki Lane.

4 albums within the span of 1-2 years, not including NFR and Violet. If we count those and the audiobook last year, that's 9 projects along with assuming she's doing another audiobook for BTIG. What the fuck

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Do y'all realize the amount of content this woman is simultaneously working on all at once? Holy fuck. She just put out COCC, she's working on a covers album (which may or may not ever see the light of day, we only heard about it 2-3 times...), she's working on RCS, Behind The Iron Gates, and she's working on putting together an album with Nikki Lane.

4 albums within the span of 1-2 years, not including NFR and Violet. If we count those and the audiobook last year, that's 9 projects along with assuming she's doing another audiobook for BTIG. What the fuck

She needs to slow down bc it’s obvious she isn’t putting her all into any of it. She’s spread too thin. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

9 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Weeds she isn't actually doing half those things, let's be real :oic2:

The covers and the Nikki albums are likely lies and BTIG probably won't be out for a year or so

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

The covers and the Nikki albums are likely lies and BTIG probably won't be out for a year or so

Oh, this fandom :oic2: the Lana experience is too real

1 minute ago, crazyforme said:

57 days left. We've got this y'all :trisha:

57 days until what?

From someone who met Lana tonight at Nikki’s show in Austin -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, RormanNockwell said:

shhh i'm manifesting it all to happen this year :godlaugh:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole