Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

so if i was to use lana's other music to set up a "dream tracklist" in terms of sound and vibe for this album, this is what it'd look like. how about you guys? :hooker:

Spoiler
  1. something like West Coast - a big, hard-hitting opener with energy but also a little trippy!
  2. something like For K Part 2 - something a little sleazy but def sexy with a rock feel
  3. something like Doin' Time - equal parts energetic and laidback, slight jazz feel, great beat
  4. something like Stargirl Interlude - no further elaboration needed bc what a GEM
  5. something like God Knows I Tried - a real strong songwriting moment... more stripped back production with emphasis on lyrics and vocals
  6. something like Lust For Life (Demo 1) - a hazy, sexy, witchy (:hooker:), slower track with a real strong atmosphere
  7. something like Come When You Call Me America - real strong trip-hop vibes! something genuinely out there and weird, relaxed yet joyful, great to smoke to or great to strip to
  8. something like Venice Bitch - psychedelic vibes baby!!
  9. something like Thunder - classic rock meets motown; pop sensibilities merged with traditional instruments; BACKING VOCALS PLZZZZ lana sounds so good when she sings with other people!
  10. something like Yayo (AKA version) - slow, sad and sombre... equal parts erotic and eerie, but with enough production to create a real strong atmosphere that you never get bored of
  11. something like Tulsa Jesus Freak - another fun but moving track with more emphasis on beats and possibly electronic sounds too
  12. something like The Greatest - a grand finale! lots of rock instrumentation and lyrics that relate to the overall theme of the album!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Some of Jack's work with Bleachers is more rock-ish ... well, Alternative. I think Lana had a lot more to do with the overall feel of NFR and COTCC, and Jack was the support. I know Taylor Swift isn't popular here, but look at how different the production of Lover and the Jack-produced Folklore songs are. No guarantees, but I could definitely see something closer to "Dynamite" (one of my fav unreleased) for this album.

I do hope she delivers on the visuals again. NFR slapped but the videos were mediocre (in my opinion). They felt more complementary to the music for aesthetic and not building on anything. COCC music video slapped but felt off for the song it was representing. I hope RCS has a more cohesive visual palette but also she'd nevergiphy-downsized-large.gif

tumblr_inline_pbw9to77mj1rt2432_500.gifv

20 minutes ago, synecdoche2 said:

Some of Jack's work with Bleachers is more rock-ish ... well, Alternative. I think Lana had a lot more to do with the overall feel of NFR and COTCC, and Jack was the support. I know Taylor Swift isn't popular here, but look at how different the production of Lover and the Jack-produced Folklore songs are. No guarantees, but I could definitely see something closer to "Dynamite" (one of my fav unreleased) for this album.

Everytime that I read Bleachers, I can only remember the It Can't Be True lyrics from 13 The Musical

Spoiler
"When she saw Kendra under the bleachers
Letting Evan get to third base!
Holy macaroni! No, it cant be true
Theres an awful lot of trouble they can get into
And oh! Can you imagine what Brett would do
If he heard that kind of a rumor?"

If you change some things, this song can summarize this whole thread:

Everything Lana says is a lie
It's a lie, it's a lie, it's a lie...

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Let the Alexa speculation begin......

01119-C16-678-B-4-F30-A0-CA-159-A620-B21

Half album half poetry?! :oprah2:

the fact June 1st is a tuesday and books are released on tuesdays :bebe: its over

i love her poetry but c'mon lana, behind the iron gates is such an iconic title...

image.png

Imagine being blessed enough to live in LA, the way i would be wandering around all day hoping to bump into her to get the real tea

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

the jack hate today is top tier GIF tanzen dançando baila - animated GIF on GIFER - by Hellsinger @jackantonoff nobody likes you:pls:

the way we were dragged....and now the jackhategate is trendy....:blush3:

7 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

the fact June 1st is a tuesday and books are released on tuesdays :bebe: its over

i love her poetry but c'mon lana, behind the iron gates is such an iconic title...

Apparently she told a fan it was an album though. The only thing we know for certain is that there's a project that may be out June 1st. Why is she doing this to us...

50 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

so if i was to use lana's other music to set up a "dream tracklist" in terms of sound and vibe for this album, this is what it'd look like. how about you guys? :hooker:

Hide contents
  1. something like West Coast - a big, hard-hitting opener with energy but also a little trippy!
  2. something like For K Part 2 - something a little sleazy but def sexy with a rock feel
  3. something like Doin' Time - equal parts energetic and laidback, slight jazz feel, great beat
  4. something like Stargirl Interlude - no further elaboration needed bc what a GEM
  5. something like God Knows I Tried - a real strong songwriting moment... more stripped back production with emphasis on lyrics and vocals
  6. something like Lust For Life (Demo 1) - a hazy, sexy, witchy (:hooker:), slower track with a real strong atmosphere
  7. something like Come When You Call Me America - real strong trip-hop vibes! something genuinely out there and weird, relaxed yet joyful, great to smoke to or great to strip to
  8. something like Venice Bitch - psychedelic vibes baby!!
  9. something like Thunder - classic rock meets motown; pop sensibilities merged with traditional instruments; BACKING VOCALS PLZZZZ lana sounds so good when she sings with other people!
  10. something like Yayo (AKA version) - slow, sad and sombre... equal parts erotic and eerie, but with enough production to create a real strong atmosphere that you never get bored of
  11. something like Tulsa Jesus Freak - another fun but moving track with more emphasis on beats and possibly electronic sounds too
  12. something like The Greatest - a grand finale! lots of rock instrumentation and lyrics that relate to the overall theme of the album!

This would be an absolute dream:trisha:

Manifesting something like this :pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

ok but we need Stargirl (solo and extended version) :nails:

imagine you start playing the album and the first thing she says is "I had a vision..."

giphy.gif

The album starts  and the first thing we hear:

"sylvia"

tumblr_inline_pbw9to77mj1rt2432_500.gifv