28 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

blue banister...

stairs...

carry me up them stairs

put my white socks on

and my pretty song

you like my blue nail polish 

1949 rework yup :yesnod:

Wouldn't even be mad, but that beauty is perfect as she is. One of my favorites. However if Blue Banisters is that sound....well with Jack it's expected but I'll take it. I think she's just happy to be releasing music (please let it be) in real time finally instead of sitting on a delayed project like Chemtrails.

1 hour ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I was just thinking...Lana posted the White Dress picsart post on 6th February and we got the song on March 19th. That's 41 days in between, so if my calculations are correct *adjusts glasses*, we should be getting Blue Banisters in full on the 22nd May. However that would be a Saturday, so let's just say 21st May since that would be a Friday

Thots?

tenor.gif

I feel like we could adjust this since (supposedly) the single was supposed to come out in February 

I really think the single could be out around the middle of this month 

"Don’t forget me"

12 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

ive never seen a jack antonoff.gif step into lanaboards dot com until now

And how do we like it :nails:

2 hours ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I was just thinking...Lana posted the White Dress picsart post on 6th February and we got the song on March 19th. That's 41 days in between, so if my calculations are correct *adjusts glasses*, we should be getting Blue Banisters in full on the 22nd May. However that would be a Saturday, so let's just say 21st May since that would be a Friday

I like how we didn't already bet on April 16 and we just jumped to May 21st.

So it if came early we'd have a single poem before expected which never happens, but if it doesn't come along these lines, as a member of the team delulu I will rest my case :biblio:

lights, camera, acción

i'm feeling positive about this! i know not everyone will agree but i'd love something folky, however, the title "blue banisters" is very intriguing and it could be anything, i think it'll have rock / psychedelia influence, maybe it'll be surfy, like the audio for "patent leather do-over" which was produced by jack antonoff! :really: however, this title could be for any project she's possibly working on, so we'll have to wait and see :oopna:

WGe8ynS.gif

where are u going ms. lana?
is it up? down? on the side?
are the bannisters curved round?
bannisters. blue.
blue.
bannisters. 
do they have knobs?
will u stay on the stoop like a neighborhood kid?
are the steps insured?
where are u going ms. lana? 
or is where u are, where u want to be?
when?
(yes)
when? we wonder where ur music may wander. 
wondering. 
giphy.gif
Blue. 
Bannisters.
bannisters, blue. 

U6UE.gif

UV/Honeymoon

4 minutes ago, COCC said:

I mean... he's kinda cute :hooker:

giphy.gif

I have a friend that thinks that he's hot and those gifs are giving me PTSD from when she revealed that to me

4 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Even if it is for the poetry book, how cool would it be if the LDR village expanded and it showed a new area of the virtual world with an institution surrounded by iron gates and a portico with blue banisters and you could see Lana through a window inside the facility :trisha: :wowcry: 

my mind :oprah2: :oprah:

And then what if you could go inside of the institution and there are doors that periodically open as stuff gets released like poems or songs from RCS or small video vignettes like the “LDR in the bathtub” clip we got omg I’m hyping myself too much for something that will never happen :crai:

edit: oops I didn’t know ya’ll were fangurling over Jack’s shirtless pics carry on

2 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

this is weird. It feels like one long era since the 2019:pls: Blue Bannisters title sounds like some cocc/nfr outtake that shes randomly releasing. The cover art screams cocc

i feel the same, except 2018 cause that's when nfr era truly started. this feels never ending :trisha:

i love you, but you don't understand me.