Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I’m not expecting the single to drop until at the absolute earliest the 23rd, this weekend seems to close with how little info we have

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I need Lana to give us one (and only one) snippet so that I can run it through Shazam for the next two months to see if it ever comes up :twirls:

i need one snippet to make sure its not a country folk flop:pray2:

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The Blue Banisters post gave me hope it could happen in June or July (which would almost be June 1 in my mind)

same, before she posted it was just mild clowning but after blue banisters it intensified and now i seriously believe it could happen

10 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i need one snippet to make sure its not a country folk flop:pray2:

hmmm i don't know, part of me wants a snippet for the same reason but another part of me wants a complete surprise, even tho that's scary af lol

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Do we think anything big will happen in this month? It will be weird to drop a lead single in May just a month before the album, because that’s when she normally does a pre order, so maybe we can expect a lead single this month? But that’s only if she is releasing an album on June 1st, which she obviously isn’t :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

8 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Do we think anything big will happen in this month? It will be weird to drop a lead single in May just a month before the album, because that’s when she normally does a pre order, so maybe we can expect a lead single this month? But that’s only if she is releasing an album on June 1st, which she obviously isn’t :sass:

Nah, nothing will happen this month I think. Not in May either. But in June, something will happen! We'll realize the album is postponed. :creep:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

49 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

sex tape 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

4 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Yes but we want a Nicki feature bestie

we don't want a nasty Nicki or Nikki feature

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Ben liking the post means new music soon about as much as him reposting the TJF snippet with a caption ‘new music soon’

so new music in June!!

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Before the 19th would be surprising (it’s the one-month anniversary of Chemtrails)... Maybe at the end of the month at the earliest? May seems more plausible.

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I think we'll have Blue Banisters and a pre-order at the end of this month on April 30th because of the 20 day teaser situation. I'm also expecting another single on May 21st for two reasons. First, it's the first Friday that's at least a week before the Tuesday release. Second, it's the one year anniversary of QFTC. She said she would challenge accusations in the album so it would be iconic to release a response a year later.