Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

So for Taylor, Folklore was the main event and Evermore was kind of the victory lap or the B-sides companion record. So do you think that for Lana, was COCC the main event or will RCS be the main event? I am thinking they will definitely be different enough that RCS won’t just be a B-sides album. I generally like COCC but wouldn’t it be great if that was just a teaser/prelude and the best is yet to come.

I like to think that RCS happened out of the "Dealer" sessions since she removed it from Chemtrails because it was different sounding from the rest of the album and that she probably wanted to experiment with that sound - If Lana was ever to make a companion record she would let us know and i'm sure Chemtrails and RCS are gonna be entirely different so let's wait and see ;)

3 hours ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

So for Taylor, Folklore was the main event and Evermore was kind of the victory lap or the B-sides companion record. So do you think that for Lana, was COCC the main event or will RCS be the main event? I am thinking they will definitely be different enough that RCS won’t just be a B-sides album. I generally like COCC but wouldn’t it be great if that was just a teaser/prelude and the best is yet to come.

evermore isnt a "bsides album" it was recorded after folklore was release

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

12 hours ago, Ariel said:

I am also hoping for some UV vibes. Sort of like Candy UV but I want Rick Nowels to come back! I am feeling good about this for some reason! It's all a delusion 

A summary of Lanaboards :gclap:

She better say smthn soon :stareney:

14 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Is anyone else having a hard time connecting with this era?

I think we're all feeling like this era isn't that prominent rn because Lana isn't posting much about it, so that could be why it is hard to connect with it. We don't really know what to expect and we currently can only speculate

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

5 hours ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

I feel like NFR was kind of like the main event and Chemtrails was the "sister record" if i can call it that,  even though they don't seem very similar to me, only a bit. I hope RCS will sound differently :)

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Finally remembered the unreleased song that the album‘s announcement reminded me of: Daddy Issues 

I actually wouldn’t mind a song with that beat :beyonce:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

17 hours ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I'm gonna e-mail HMV to see if they have RCS in their database brb

Reveal hidden contents

Just realised it's 10pm here so I'll do it tomoz x

Any updates?

BRILLIANT.gif

Just now, honeymo0n said:

Any updates?

Just sent the e-mail. Now we wait :ma:

I asked if they would have RCS on June 1st or anytime before then (for pre-order for example)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think we should pull a major ARTPOP Act II style campaign if she fails to release or give news on June 1st.  Petition - ‘Lana Del Rey stop emotionally bullying fans with fake release dates and lack of transparency and change your name to Liar Del Rey.’ 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

48 minutes ago, littleseashell said:

I know a lot of us are doubting this release date, but imagine how iconic it would be if she actually got it together and kept her word for once like omg I would love her 10x more :oprah:

i want to believe