Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Thinking about how Mike Dean could potentially have producing credits on Rock Candy Sweet. Really got me thinking about something colourful, vivid, and electric. Inspired me to make this - manifesting! :illumilana2:

9-DB5591-B-443-D-4-A9-B-8448-20477-B31-F

beautiful!!!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

12 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

this is the vinyl color we need and im sure we can all agree on that

EzTDWevVUAcLJt8?format=jpg&name=large

Looks like a trippy eye, I love it so much, hope we get something psychedelic-looking like this :illumilana:

Okay I need WTF Do I Know vibes , Gimme What I Want, the moaning of Bad Karma  & Night Crawling (by Miley) Vibes on RCS. And if there are ballads I hope they serve like Angels Like You or High. And Lana please ditch Jack:smile2:. I'm also tired of the stripped back &  folky sound and especially I'm tired of piano so I would love if she shows us her really powerful , maybe even angry side. I love Chemtrails and it's one of my faves but I can't handle another stripped back album. She showed us her more stripped back site on the past two albums. It's time for something completely new , fresh and powerful. She said she wants revenge, so scream & yell at me Lana and hit me with an e-guitar:scream:

And I'm pretty sure Dealer has those vibes so I'm manifesting 24/7 and with every single part of my body that it made its way on RCS

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

ugh we're 40 days away from a "W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝ẹ̿͋̒̕l̙͖̑̾ͣl̙͖̑̾ͣ ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕l̙͖̑̾ͣl̙͖̑̾ͣo̯̱̊͊͢ ẹ̿͋̒̕v͒̄ͭ̏̇ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝y҉̃̀̋̑b̬͖̏́͢o̯̱̊͊͢ḑ̴̞͛̒y҉̃̀̋̑... album coming Ș̴̰̖͚̬̖̯͍̆́͂̒͛̍͂̂̾̇̅́͊̿̕O̵̢͓̱̾̾̿̊̔̇̚̕O̵̢͔̖̦̬̖̪̭̺̼̜̅͌̔̊̈̅̄͜͝ͅͅN̸̘̟̰̝͇̏̉!"

118549459_315982366147760_24713519459226

Edited by Clampigirl
I changed the cursed text to be slightly less cursed since it can make it difficult for users to read the thread on mobile version. Also, red is for mods to use, so I changed to orange. <3

tumblr_inline_pbw9to77mj1rt2432_500.gifv

24 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Okay I need WTF Do I Know vibes , Gimme What I Want, the moaning of Bad Karma  & Night Crawling (by Miley) Vibes on RCS. And if there are ballads I hope they serve like Angels Like You or High. And Lana please ditch Jack:smile2:. I'm also tired of the stripped back &  folky sound and especially I'm tired of piano so I would love if she shows us her really powerful , maybe even angry side. I love Chemtrails and it's one of my faves but I can't handle another stripped back album. She showed us her more stripped back site on the past two albums. It's time for something completely new , fresh and powerful. She said she wants revenge, so scream & yell at me Lana and hit me with an e-guitar:scream:

And I'm pretty sure Dealer has those vibes so I'm manifesting 24/7 and with every single part of my body that it made its way on RCS

lana with gimme what i want production, the universe would implode 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Spoiler
1 minute ago, lanadelrat said:

ugh we're 40 days away from a "W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝ẹ̿͋̒̕l̙͖̑̾ͣl̙͖̑̾ͣ ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕l̙͖̑̾ͣl̙͖̑̾ͣo̯̱̊͊͢ ẹ̿͋̒̕v͒̄ͭ̏̇ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝y҉̃̀̋̑b̬͖̏́͢o̯̱̊͊͢ḑ̴̞͛̒y҉̃̀̋̑... album coming S̴̢̧̧̧̢̧̢̢̨̧̨̨̢̡̨̧̨̡̢̨̢̧̧̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͕͓̪̞̼̱̬͍̤̹̠̩̰̻̩̮͉͓̻̹̫͈̦̦̺̠͈͔͖͍͓̫̻̟̻̱̩͖̭̹̩̖̣̥̺̘̥̤͙̲̥̱̪̩̩͖͈̞̞͎͚̻͖̤̩͕̣̞̼̞̞͖̪̝̖̰̼͕̯͓̹̙̦̪̗̥̖͎͉̠͖̤̰̺̲̩̲͔̪̥̪͇͔̹̲͔͙͓͎̫̠͉̖̫͎̤̤̗̩̜̥̲̮͙͓̭̩̻̭̺͚̤̬̤̠̤͔̫̠͔̳̗̫͕̜͉̱̭͉̝̗̝̟̭̼̰̺̥͈͍̻̝̹͎̭̪̳̗̟͈̱̭̫̗̟̤̤̪͈̘̹̗̫̲͇̙̗̺̪̱̗͔̜̪̼͚͇̱̬̘̤̙͖̼̻̞͍͔͍̺̬̙̱͓̯̭̱͕̖͓̜͎̣̜͕̮̲̩̦̬͇͕͖̪̬̯̣̠͔͚̼͎̱̥͙̟̟͕̖͚̺͍̠͔̝͉̖̯̣̖͖͔̝̠̫̮̅̂́̀͋͋̃̄͌̽̑̀̽̈́̾͑̄͑̋̌̉͆̔̾͊̃͗̀͛͗̀̑͗̈́̉́̒̃̈́̓̈́͌̒͆͋͐́̄͑̽̋͆͂̍̆̎̌̾͒̔̽̄̂̎̐͗̌̄͒̑̽́̅̂͆̄͌̽́̌́̆͐̆̐̀͆̓̈͗̇̄̾̐̂͋͛̅̊̽͂̄̾͐̉̃̿͋̔̔́̅̄̀̃̾̉̓̋̌̂͛̽̒̅̌̐̓̽̏͐̇̋͊̌̐͆͂̍͗̋̓́̌̈̒̾̌̅͛͊͋͆̀̏̓͛̏̊̄̀͋̆͌̃̂̏̍̏̏͑̋̽͑̈̒̾̍͋̋̎͐̒͋̿́̂̂̍̋̓͆̏̆͂̉̓͒̆̄̀̇̌͛̀̌͐̿̂̆͋̈͗̽̔̄̚̚͘͘̚̕͘͘̚͘̚̚͘̕̚̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅǪ̶̧̢̡̨̛̛̛̛͓̣̺̖̝̟̫̣͈̗̱͙͖̻̻̱͔̞͎̖̝͕͓̳̱͚̼̻̞͙̩͕̰̭͉̤̞̩̼͉̻̺͔̣̲̩̤̪̜͎̞̭̯̗́̈́̽̅̎̃̎̈́̉̑́͂̑̈́̄͆̓̔̈́͗̍͗̂͒̉̍̓̆̑͒̃̿̆̑͑͋͐̈̆̉̈́͒͒̈̄̉͑̏̀̌́́̔͛͌̔̃̅͊̋̉̈́̔͑͆̑́͗́͂̋̏̐̌̄̿͒͌̾̐̐̀́̊͐͋̚̕̕͘̕̕̕͜͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅƠ̴̛̛̛̛̞̖̤̰͍̰̦̝͖̞͎̱͎̱̰̥̟̭̮̼͉̟̰͚͑͂̇̐͗̉̉̎́̎͋̍͆̌̆̈̆͋̓̎͂͐̈́̋̊̃͂̅̍̅̃̾́̂̍̏̿̃̊̏̓̉̀̓̈́̀͒́̐̓̀͛̽͛̑̂͗̇́̉̌̉̈͆́͂̉̆͊̒̇̄̓̾̄̈̔͗̐̊͛͋̏͗̇̂̆̏̋̐͒̽̈͒̂̊̋̂͂͐̎͂͌̆͗̉̋͊̀̎̀̒̾̐̅͐͛̆̒͑͑͋̌̾̒̔̉͛̀͐͂̿͛̆̏̆̒̉͂͒̎̉̌̆͂̐͐̋̃̐̌̏̇͐͐̈̔͆͗͑͋̓̀̑̀̔̌͋̀͆̾̀̇͆̂̂̀̓̌̿̂̍̓̾̀̌͂͒̿̌̍̄̇̂̽͊̐̈͐̑͌́̚̚̕̚͘̕̚̚̕͘͘͘̚̚̚͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠N̵̡̢̛̛̛̛̻̟̪̬̎͐̍̍̑̇̈́̒̐̈́̆̄̂̍̔͐̍̌̈͋̈̿̊̋̋̄̈́̍̈́̀̔̒̓̑̐̾͛̃̈́̃̀̚̕͘͘͝͝!"

Why did you do thisss

OT: The Blue Banisters selfie and now this one give such incredible vibes, I have high hopes for this era

51 minutes ago, lanadelrat said:

ugh we're 40 days away from a "W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝ẹ̿͋̒̕l̙͖̑̾ͣl̙͖̑̾ͣ ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕l̙͖̑̾ͣl̙͖̑̾ͣo̯̱̊͊͢ ẹ̿͋̒̕v͒̄ͭ̏̇ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝y҉̃̀̋̑b̬͖̏́͢o̯̱̊͊͢ḑ̴̞͛̒y҉̃̀̋̑... album coming Ș̴̰̖͚̬̖̯͍̆́͂̒͛̍͂̂̾̇̅́͊̿̕O̵̢͓̱̾̾̿̊̔̇̚̕O̵̢͔̖̦̬̖̪̭̺̼̜̅͌̔̊̈̅̄͜͝ͅͅN̸̘̟̰̝͇̏̉!"

yes!!

Then we’ll get a song (not Blue Banisters) mid July, the lead single in October, and the album in December 

:hype:

"Don’t forget me"