Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 hours ago, NewportBitch said:

This prerelease feels extra tortuous because nothing is happening. There is no tour for us to follow Lana around. Lana isn’t spotted anywhere. Magazine covers are lo-fi repeats. All because of the pandemic

she's just taking the piss w the album release. When will ppl learn?

she probably has 3 songs at this point: blue banisters, dealer; and the obligatory closing track cover

she announced the album just to get the hype going, but there is no album. I repeat, there is no album

my prediction: june 2022 for the album drop

"I cannot believe all of our birthdays are within 10 days apart, that's why June is always my favorite month" - June 27, 2020 post :blush3:

And we shall add another birthday on June 1st :pussypower: RCS confirmed 

lights, camera, acción

I don’t think RCS will (or even should) sound like that at all, but I’ve been watching Wild Wild Country on Netflix and... imagine if Lana went all ironic and made an album about being a cult leader, with 70s psychedelia, hippie instrumentals, rock guitars, folk elements :brows:

Something sounding a bit like that: 

It would be the best fitting project ever: her embracing her crazy fan base while being super sarcastic about it, controversial lyrics à la UV, the best of what she did with Jack (Venice Bitch) :godlaugh::oprah2:

48 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t think RCS will (or even should) sound like that at all, but I’ve been watching Wild Wild Country on Netflix and... imagine if Lana went all ironic and made an album about being a cult leader, with 70s psychedelia, hippie instrumentals, rock guitars, folk elements :brows:

Something sounding a bit like that: 

It would be the best fitting project ever: her embracing her crazy fan base while being super sarcastic about it, controversial lyrics à la UV, the best of what she did with Jack (Venice Bitch) :godlaugh::oprah2:

YOUR MIND

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 hour ago, BluebirdXO said:

I love how you all have great ideas and in the end, will be just another pretentious snooze fest :xcry:

Shes always been pretentious but at least the old music backed up her shit-talking. 

now she talks about herself like she’s reinventing the wheel meanwhile she’s putting out elevator music 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

15 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Shes always been pretentious but at least the old music backed up her shit-talking. 

now she talks about herself like she’s reinventing the wheel meanwhile she’s putting out elevator music 

I like the elevator music. But I need back and forth. A bops album. An Elevator Music Mood Album. Repeat

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

6 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

I like the elevator music. But I need back and forth. A bops album. An Elevator Music Mood Album. Repeat

Yes there needs to be some balance, idk if I can take three albums of ASMR and banjos back to back to back

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

You know what we need in RCS? West Coast or Venice Bitch energy. I want her to blow me away with psychedelic sounds and tempo changes :icant:

both :makeup: with a little bit of "money power glory" energy :smile: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I was listening to Paradise today and I came to the conclusion that I really want that sort of lyrical energy. Paradise and UV are, in my opinion, her most bold albums in terms of lyrics, so to have a comeback of that would be great :hype:

Also: I'm still manifesting Dealer for this album 

imageproxy.jpg