Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

BCzgOAi.jpg 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

7 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I’m suddenly afraid that she is indeed working with Mike on BB and that’s why he shared the album cover, and we’re still well over 90 days away from the album :crying4:

*90 days away from the delay of the album 

Spoiler

:oop2:

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

All the free promo she got from a random selfie edit... marketing genius :smile2:.  I want the actual cover to be stunning tho so haters can go fuck themselves 

when the actual cover is the best cover of her career 200w.gif?cid=82a1493ba4dkwutsih0ujzgohsf

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

This time we got no photoshoots or even music to think about how the album aesthetics could be like. With COCC we knew about a thousand photoshoots and look how it ended up so... maybe it's better to not expect anything :thumb2:

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, archiemm said:

i left for a few days HUH WHAT HAPPENED

We got confirmation that Mike Dean is working with her but he didn't say a lot more than that.

A reliable insider said that she is doing something unexpected with the album (but not in terms of the sound) and that it's probably going to be delayed. Rock Candy Sweet was/is now just a lyric. 

The title track is not produced by Jack (or any of her usual collaborators).

Also a snippet leaked and we freaked out for like 3 min cause the whole song (French Restaurant) leaked very quickly and it's an old song.

giphy.gif

52 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I’m manifesting a Lana post tonight..we still aren’t in her typical posting range yet so there’s still hope 

I’m suddenly afraid that she is indeed working with Mike on BB and that’s why he shared the album cover, and we’re still well over 90 days away from the album :crying4:

I don’t think it will be released on July 4 as planned if she is still working on it... but... she already teased the MV, so the era will probably start soon with the single. And she seems very eager to release this project, so maybe later this summer?

Chemtrails was just released, so I am not that hungry for s complète album, especially if one single is summery (won’t be BB, I know loll)

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t think it will be released on July 4 as planned if she is still working on it... but... she already teased the MV, so the era will probably start soon with the single. And she seems very eager to release this project, so maybe later this summer?

Chemtrails was just released, so I am not that hungry for something new, especially if one single is summery. 

Oh it’s definitely not coming out July 4th.. 

I’m just meaning if she’s still working on it, it isn’t sent to pressing yet and I’m sure it’s gonna take time to do that and it’s a 90 day process just to get there..I do agree she seems way more interested in this album than COTCC and having the lead single already shot before announcing the album is a huge step above COTCC

I shouldn’t be this concerned about what’s happening but life is going kinda slow right now so I am 

"Don’t forget me"

The album is coming October 22nd. Lana is clearly just waiting for me to get a job, so that she can drain me of my income, serving 5 professional high-budget visuals with brilliant cinematography and storytelling and 4 vinyl variants, a pearlescent white vinyl included. :legend:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

Just now, theelusivechanteur said:

The album is coming October 22nd. Lana is clearly just waiting for me to get a job, so that she can drain me of my income, serving 5 professional high-budget visuals with brilliant cinematography and storytelling and 4 vinyl variants, a pearlescent white vinyl included. :legend:

she's so kind and thoughtful :creepna3:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 minute ago, daphnedinkley said:

she's so kind and thoughtful :creepna3:

A generous Queen, exactly! :worship:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

9 minutes ago, theelusivechanteur said:

So many Mariah stans on this forum, we love the Barbie of RNB

I want a hip hop surf rock song like blue jeans 

i'm hoping that she will do something like norman, release music with a period of months away from the album, like bb can release on july and then another single just in august, and then the release in sep or oct

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*