Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

40 minutes ago, new gods said:

a mike piano is not a jack piano so we won!

lana + hip hop producer + piano = summer bummer and diet mountain dew serves :fabcat:

that tweet couldve also been a synth so we won won

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

that tweet couldve also been a synth so we won won

that tweet could also be mike setting fire to jack's piano so we won anyway

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

“I’m writing my own story. And no one can tell it but me”

Processed-with-VSCO-with-nc-preset.jpg

HOLY FUCK, HELLO?!?!?! THIS IS FUCKING GENIUS???

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Been listening to Mike Dean's solo work and I can't say that I adore it. Surely more solid than almost anything Jack has done, but still lacking some artistic complexity from my point of view. Hoping his work with Lana will be innovative, anyway!

12 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Been listening to Mike Dean's solo work and I can't say that I adore it. Surely more solid than almost anything Jack has done, but still lacking some artistic complexity from my point of view. Hoping his work with Lana will be innovative, anyway!

I have been too, and I have to agree! I am a fan of his style, and the solo work is really cool but I think vocals/lyrics are very big parts of song enjoyment for me..I do like the work he’s done with other artists. He said he wanted to incorporate his style and Lana’s style together, and that seems to be a really big strong point with him. The songs he’s done with other artists do sound different, but they stay true to who the artist is and I’m sure Blue Banisters will be the same way 

"Don’t forget me"

Way more excited for this album than I was for COCC tbh. I love Jack Antonoff's production but I'm so ready for a fresh sound. The Blue Bannisters snippet already sounded better to me than me than most of COCC. I love a stripped down folky moment but I want drama, I want cinematic, I want grand, and tbh I want a beat.

qfrWuBl.png

8 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I have been too, and I have to agree! I am a fan of his style, and the solo work is really cool but I think vocals/lyrics are very big parts of song enjoyment for me..I do like the work he’s done with other artists. He said he wanted to incorporate his style and Lana’s style together, and that seems to be a really big strong point with him. The songs he’s done with other artists do sound different, but they stay true to who the artist is and I’m sure Blue Banisters will be the same way 

I actually love instrumental music, but his just lacks something for me. Listened also to some of her work with Beyonce and it's technically impeccable, quite well crafted and neat, but... Maybe kind of plain for my taste. Maybe too clean. I actually prefer, regarding hip-hop oriented producers, Lana's work with Emile Hayne or the bunch of people she worked with during BTD/Paradise era. But if Antonoff with his three damn chords got to work for three whole albums with Lana, Mike Dean for sure deserves his chance too!

Since Lana is telling her story, will we get a impactful video about what people say about her?

I was thinking in something like the one that Marina made during Electra Heart, but different.

One step beyond her Interview Magazine video

i think cocc was meant to be a quarantine folky album that was just a gift both for herself and her fans. with blue banisters i think she's painting the bigger picture and we're looking forward to a fully done and promoted album

i'm truly looking forward to this record, the last time lana was bringing back the btd vibes she created honeymoon, so i'm here for it!!!!!!!!!! :sass::sass:

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

3 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

“I’m writing my own story. And no one can tell it but me”

Processed-with-VSCO-with-nc-preset.jpg

this is cool but if she put qftc on an album cover I would have to go into hiding

EO6GKgrU4AEdF93.jpg 

teas