Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Honestly I'm wildly excited by this but I don't really dare to believe this will be out June 1, I mean, she learned us to not believe her dates reveals.

It would be so great, let's see.

Tbh it will be very hard for me to appreciate the new album as much as I love Cocc, it took the first place of my album ranking so violently, I listen to it everytime, songs are stuck in my head all day and I absolutely can't rank the songs cause I just adore them all. My new Honeymoon finally came and I'm so living for it. I'm in heaven right now :)

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

So pumped for a new album! Not believing for a damn second that it’s coming out June 1st. Like no. Even team delulu must know they are setting themselves up for disaster if they beleive that...

Also I bet you all her Hawaii aesthetics will be included here. Like we will get a very tropical themed song or something on this record 

the album makes me think of johnny rockets burgers american diners. malt shakes. which then makes me think drugstore cowboy italian alloy classical american. sweet delicious sweet tart da da da da da bb i'm a forlorn fire n m what u desire like a siren in the night us against the world knock me down got me in the back of ur ca ca ca caaaaar 

nd of course Serene Queen, Kill Kill. is this gonna be like a BTD to Paradise 2.0 kinda thing? hm hm lets find out 

UV/Honeymoon

I definitely don't think June 1 is the date. I wonder if she thinks albums are still released on Tuesdays? :rip:  Maybe June 4th, as that's the closest Friday. But honestly, I'd be perfectly fine with a late summer release, too. Getting two albums from Lana in one year, we'd be completely spoiled. We just got a brand new album, so I'll stay fed until it comes. Just thankful we have such a prolific, passionate fave. To think that last week we were all slightly worried she was going on hiatus for a few years!

The fact that she posted the date on the caption and not in another typewriter rant makes me confident that she'll keep her word. But we never know with Lanz... :kum:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

Just now, crazyforme said:

The fact that she posted the date on the caption and not in another typewriter rant makes me confident that she'll keep her word. But we never know with Lanz... :kum:

pls wake up 

2 minutes ago, TJFreak said:

I just woke up :oprah2: 

WTF is going on...... OMG 

I can’t believe her :trisha: noooooo omg Im screaming what is this.... ladies help

:omg::air2:

Don‘t forget to breathe :trisha:

4 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

pls wake up 

3 minutes ago, TJFreak said:

I just woke up :oprah2: 

WTF is going on...... OMG 

I can’t believe her :trisha: noooooo omg Im screaming what is this.... ladies help

:omg::air2:

these back to back is sending me :xgiggle:

I’m in SHOCK

I just woke up to these news and I AM CONFUSION.

Why couldn’t she just let us enjoy Chemtrails??? I can’t believe she’s doing this to us again! And this in connection with her stories... what the hell, Lana? Are you ok???

Who here honestly believes this record is coming on June 1st? I can’t believe ANYTHING she says

Spoiler

But fuck yes I’m excited ROCK CANDY SWEET WHAT A GREAT TITLE

The way none of us believe the date she gave us.....which obviously means that the date she gave us is gonna be real! :oopna:

Edited by Lentilus
Lana logic

So I quickly made an album & back cover..hope you like it:party:

K5lkpbM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

pY0NtRC_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

18 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I definitely don't think June 1 September 5 is the date. I wonder if she thinks albums are still released on Tuesdays Saturdays? :rip:  Maybe June 4th September 4th, as that's the closest Friday.

this feels like deja vu 

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

So I quickly made an album & back cover..hope you like it:party:

K5lkpbM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

pY0NtRC_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Omg FIRE BESTIE!!!! My favorite is Godbless and fuck off:creepna:

38 minutes ago, triangles19 said:

Honestly I'm wildly excited by this but I don't really dare to believe this will be out June 1, I mean, she learned us to not believe her dates reveals.

It would be so great, let's see.

Tbh it will be very hard for me to appreciate the new album as much as I love Cocc, it took the first place of my album ranking so violently, I listen to it everytime, songs are stuck in my head all day and I absolutely can't rank the songs cause I just adore them all. My new Honeymoon finally came and I'm so living for it. I'm in heaven right now :)

she will never release a new album on july 1 mark my words.

she's taking the piss and will delay it countless times like she did with nfr ang chem.

Basically, she just got the idea to make a rock record with dealer on it and probably hasnt even found a producer.

I mean she just said to annie mac that she's exhausted all her supplies and it's the first time she doesn't know what she'll be doing next 

like slate clean. So what is she on about?

6 hours ago, yourolllikethunder said:

I don’t think he used that emoji anywhere 

Oh I’m sorry, I saw a screenshot on Twitter and fell for it... twitter phags played me again :toofloppy:

I know I should’ve checked:xgiggle:

Lanarat.png