Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

So at the pop up store there's this "Lana Speaks" fortune teller booth and there are some lucky numbers... Knowing Lana probably this doesn't mean anything but maybe it's a clue? idk

LB do your work:

photo-2021-03-21-18-53-45.jpg

I got it;

10+27+13+60+98+3= 211

2021 is the year

1 is the date the album is released

and there are 6 numbers that led to 211

so...

21-1-6

2021, 1st of June

:bebe:

9 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

So at the pop up store there's this "Lana Speaks" fortune teller booth and there are some lucky numbers... Knowing Lana probably this doesn't mean anything but maybe it's a clue? idk

edit: ok I think this is from a single ticket so it's probably just random numbers lmao I got excited for nothing :runs:

the way my birth month and birth day are both your lucky numbers 

Scorpio album confirmed 

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

edit: ok I think this is from a single ticket so it's probably just random numbers lmao I got excited for nothing :runs:

future metacritic scores for RCS... her most critically divisive album yet :eartha: but it'll be a favorite of those with taste

sUcVobB.png

17 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

BTD released on the 27th

UV released on the 13th...

idk about the other ones :air:

sUcVobB.png

17 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148862o4qrxpu39zf789s97

Just now, Gothicula said:

when she randomly drops the itunes pre order next week then what :smile: ( delulu BUT we're literally the same length we were from cocc release-preorder )

Said like that, it makes it even more impossible to believe the June 1 date :omfg2:

Just when I thought I was done with the meltdowns and delusions, she’s done it again.

anyway I think she meant to say June 11 which a Friday and then ended up writing June 1. 
anyway, happy suffering :)

That damn announcement made me wish for If This Is The End - I Want a Boyfriend :toofloppy:

3 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Just when I thought I was done with the meltdowns and delusions, she’s done it again.

anyway I think she meant to say June 11 which a Friday and then ended up writing June 1. 

A new Lana album in June is a dream because it’s my birthday (I even had a song released the day before- I think it was Brooklyn Baby). And last time it happened, it was so fucking good! 
édit: it was UV that was released on June 4, not Brooklyn Baby. 

Do you guys remember when a few weeks ago Lana started to rock that grungy/heavy make-up a la UV for a short while, of out the blue? We started speculating about how her next album would end up being her Rock magnum opus.:fabcat:Maybe they shot something related to the album during that time period.

She had a similar kind of look for the Mojo shooting (those pictures make more sense to me now knowing we’re getting PCS soon cause i wasn’t receiving cocc energy at all from them) 

so I was just wandering maybe there was more stuff going on at that time.

Charli also captioned a picture of him photographing lana “we live for production” which makes me think they shot other stuff too... 

So Lana said in QFTC that she would have 2 poetry books coming out, and that she will be detailing her feelings on them (mostly the second one). I think she turned that 2nd poetry book into an album y’all. 

10 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

no she typed 1 on both her story and the Instagram post :thumb2:

she meant the 1st 

"Don’t forget me"