Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Dealer lyrics have leaked :trisha::

On 3/20/2021 at 6:59 PM, Pico Boulevard said:

@Jack Antonoff is a God

Omg what are you still doing here..for real though :pls:

There is no other member on this boards who is that annoying & is triggering me that much

Don't want to be rude but you are a dirty little hamster and just shut the fuck up!!!!

I Don't mind getting a warning point bc I want to call him a ugly annoying bitch 1000 times. 

Go and fuck yourself & suck Jack's dick but please shut the fuck up & Don't annoy us

Fucking bitch bohoo 

Kiss Kiss you fucking annoying  ugly troll

Reveal hidden contents

Sometimes I got the urge to punch something for example his face after reading his posts 

guys, so, i was digging in the source code and i found something really suspicious.

first of all, there's some shit about an hamburguer and i don't know what this means

rosIkXL.png

and then, i saw that a "channel" was created like 30 minutes ago and it remains untitled 

AtJH5N9.png

please, the TIC pros just help me out

0YnL0Kf.gif

17 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I follow a lot of small indie artists and they all manage to create good visuals for their albums without necessarily having a big budget - just because they burn for their art. And even if they are not visual-artists, they still manage to pick something simple that's not an insult to the eye. It's about how much you WANT to deliver a great package.

Lana actively doesn't give a f*ck because she has the priviledge to be a rich woman with a big loyal fanbase.

This could also be the case, being an established act and having a big fan base is like she doesn’t feel the need anymore to attract new audience with captivating visuals (which are what made her break out in the first place) and rely solely on the music... or maybe she thinks that a well thought aesthetic would make her look fake and artifact and she wants to be perceived as genuine as possible, who knows... 

Lanarat.png

3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

guys, so, i was digging in the source code and i find something really suspicious.

first of all, there's some shit about an hamburguer and i don't know what this means

rosIkXL.png

hamburgers are the little three line bars i think that change shapes :hooker:

https://jonsuh.com/hamburgers/ what a cute name

unfortunately that's all i know so we need someone who understands this to actually look at the other things because i am certainly not that person :bebe:

sUcVobB.png

6 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

guys, so, i was digging in the source code and i found something really suspicious.

rosIkXL.png

and then, i saw that a "channel" was created like 30 minutes ago and it remains untitled 

AtJH5N9.png

Omg imagine if in the future they opened a theater in the LDR village for a jointed COCC/RCS live stream show :oprah:

Lanarat.png

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

hamburgers are the little three line bars i think that change shapes :hooker:

https://jonsuh.com/hamburgers/ what a cute name

unfortunately that's all i know so we need someone who understands this to actually look at the other things because i am certainly not that person :bebe:

i though she was gonna drop a special mcdonals menu lmaoooo

0YnL0Kf.gif

8 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

rosIkXL.png

AtJH5N9.png

pls stop digging in the source code when u dont know whats going on :rip: no hate but its just so tiring to see ppl digging up regular coding stuff thinking its smth out of the ordinary

hamburgers are the 3-4 lines u frequently see on websites that open up a menu. like when ur on lb on mobile and theres the 4 lines on the top right corner, thats a hamburger.

image.png

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

pls stop digging in the source code when u dont know whats going on :rip: no hate but its just so tiring to see ppl digging up regular coding stuff thinking its smth out of the ordinary

hamburgers are the 3-4 lines u frequently see on websites. like when ur on lb on mobile and theres the 4 lines on the top right corner, thats a hamburger.

sorry :icant:

0YnL0Kf.gif

47 minutes ago, new gods said:

does anyone have any assumptions on what she means by getting revenge? like is she gonna start singing about her abusive relationships again or what

Nah, I don't think she's into that stuff again... Maybe she's gonna drag critics on the album

Omg her Do What U Want moment incoming except without a pedophile/perver :fabcat:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

8 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

hamburgers are the 3-4 lines u frequently see on websites that open up a menu. like when ur on lb on mobile and theres the 4 lines on the top right corner, thats a hamburger.

Chile! The gays and gals are just trying to have fun luv. :smokes: