Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I just read 20 pages and let me just say that THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT SHE WANTED :ma: The power she has over us 

what's keeping me sane is the fact that we have a DATE, she could've just said "Record Rock Candy Sweet" which we would expect to come somewhere between 2021 to 2027. We didn't have a date for WD but we waited like clowns for 5 fridays

BUT WE HAVE A DATE Y'ALL SHE CAN'T NOT RELEASE IT IN JUNE 

unless she uses the vinyl excuse again

lights, camera, acción

9 minutes ago, youngnwildx said:

BUT WE HAVE A DATE Y'ALL SHE CAN'T NOT RELEASE IT IN JUNE 

unless she uses the vinyl excuse again

Remember

Remember

The 5th of September

Trust No Bitch 

- a LDR haiku 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

3 hours ago, honeybadger said:

i can't sleep again and i was thinking about in bed how i said earlier

BTD = NFR because they're iconic, unforgettable, turning points in her career, paradise = COCC because they're beautiful needed interludes, UV = RCS because manifestation

but what was most important that i LEFT OUT is that paradise and COCC are maybe equally problematic (but iconic) eras (although problematic in different ways) :air: and therefore there's more evidence that RCS will be her twist on UV her ultraviolence 2 the reup if you will but perhaps with a folkier twist in the vein of NFR and COCC

Really hoping for an UV revamp as well , a modern take on this masterpiece that is fitting to Lana’s growth as an artist :oprah:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

My immediate thought to the title were these Japanese solid sugar candies :dua:

d81ada7d98694b81fee63c6fafc9f1ed898fd5fd

I used to be fixated over them and my grandpa would buy me some so the title gave me a nice wave of nostalgia :flutter:

But obviously the album is gonna beat the literal shit out of me and be the complete opposite, and I'm here for that! :yesnod: I'm ready to be zapped and crystalized into a lump of hard sugar and getting shattered into a million pieces :slay:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

5 hours ago, brvvrno said:

besties :wub: i've made a edit of 'not all who wander are lost' with nomadland

<iframe width="683" height="384" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AzbETSrStdc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lol 

omg i was just thinking about this song fits so well with nomadland!

5 hours ago, brvvrno said:

besties :wub: i've made a edit of 'not all who wander are lost' with nomadland

<iframe width="683" height="384" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AzbETSrStdc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lol 

This is so beautiful - thanks for sharing! You should post this in the Chemtrails post-release thread!

50 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

If it’s a Zach Dawes production, Arctic Monkeys’ AM type of rock? :dua: or my personal fave, Humbug

my all time favorite as well :air::air:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

33 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Christmas can be added to the list (AS&C)

While that was disappointing as f*ck and another instance where she announced ("promise") something and then did not even felt the need to address the fact it was not coming, her initial statement was really vague.

Chemtrails on the other hand was a pretty specific date on a permanent instagram post and she did not have the balls to just post a short "Sorry guys, it's not coming xx" but instead just postet that BTS-video where she's beating around the bush

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!