Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Lana acts like she’s never had friends or a social life before, like the bullied girl in school nobody liked and now she’s older has a big circle of friends she can’t stop talking about. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

Lana acts like she’s never had friends or a social life before, like the bullied girl in school nobody liked and now she’s older has a big circle of friends she can’t stop talking about. 

She's literally just wishing happy birthday to her family and friends tho :awk:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Very interesting and so on topic, you see right through her and know the best, keep it going. :bebe:

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

In this is what makes us girls she sang that her old friends were the only friends she’s ever known. Maybe that’s what has happened, and why she sings about them. Like she said in DTWD “but God it feels great not to be alone”

the friends she’s made have made a huge impact on her, and I’m sure (given how BB gives a shoutout to all of her sisters) that will be a big theme of this album

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

She's literally just wishing happy birthday to her family and friends tho :awk:

I get that, but she can wish Happy Birthday to her friends and family, but say’s absolutely nothing to her adoring fans for months and months. I personally find that insulting, like she can’t even be bothered to tweet ‘I love you all music coming soon’.  

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Mike Dean did say there was at least one song on the album but « more work to come in the future ». I really think the new songs done together are good enough for release and change of album name (the 7 min song he posted a pic of is living rent-free in my head :legend:)

im pretty sure he said we’ll get at least one album this year 

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

3 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Very interesting and so on topic, you see right through her and know the best, keep it going. :bebe:

Yeah I actually do know what she’s like, it’s got so predictable and boring

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Yeah I actually do know what she’s like, it’s got so predictable and boring

She's not supposed to be fun, unpredictable and entertaining for you either, let her live.

honestly hearing about a bunch of scrapped songs is exciting for me because it means more unleaked, unreleased songs in the future, and ya'll know how much i love that :sass: hopefully this fandom will pull through once they circulate :oic3:

i'm feeling optimistic about the news we've received today, i'm hopeful that she has a clear vision for this album, and i'm a pretty big wildflower wildfire stan, so if this album is primarily produced by mike dean, it's a win for me! :sass: i still think the album's message is revenge, in a way where she'll be totally honest about herself and her life :really: and also, the possibility of a 7-minute mike dean produced track... i'm here for it :bodyisready:

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

omg lana is trending on twitter wtf

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Releasing without physical copies would be the biggest mistake of her career. 15k first week incoming and she’d never recover. 

she doesn’t give a fuck though. 

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

blackoutzone should spill the tea on the scrapped songs, their sound, even their titles... WE NEED TO SHAKE THE TABLE! 

for real. just tell us about them. there's no use in telling us they exist without any further information

also dealer and loved you then and now have a great chance of not being on the album but it doesn't really matter as some fans have them and are going to leak them  if they end up not being there right? right? :bebe:

2 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

for real. just tell us about them. there's no use in telling us they exist without any further information

also dealer and loved you then and now have a great chance of not being on the album but it doesn't really matter as some fans have them and are going to leak them  if they end up not being there right? right? :bebe:

we could either have "[LEAK] Dealer" & "[LEAK] Loved You Then And Still"...

in 2021... 2022... or 2026... what will it be? i'm hoping it's soon :oprah3: leak the lmlylaw demo while you're at it, i already know which neil krug photo i'll use for my chemtrails demos album :oprah3:

i don't really mind that some songs are scrapped if this means they are replaced by new ones, i just hope people keep on knowing how to get their hands on new unleaked material so that we can hear them one day - although this implies, and the past six months have shown how far from being self-evident this is, that leakers actually leak things

2 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

i don't really mind that some songs are scrapped if this means they are replaced by new ones, i just hope people keep on knowing how to get their hands on new unleaked material so that we can hear them one day - although this implies, and the past six months have shown how far from being self-evident this is, that leakers actually leak things

it's pretty dry & lifeless currently... but remember what our queen mother said... it's funny how some things just change in a day, or even in an hour :pray2: 

I think this news is really exciting, we saw lana glowing last week in those pap photos and that hasn’t happened in a really long time. I take this sudden shift in sound as a new inspiration. I don’t wanna get my hopes up but after seeing her random serve i feel like we’re in for something fun :makeup2:

manifesting these new album titles

wildfire 

the revenge of lana del rey 

lana del rey

buttered noodles on the veranda 

stardust