Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

What exactly is she seeking revenge for? People rightfully calling her out for her tone def/borderline racially insensitive posts? It just comes across as attention seeking. And she’s ruining her legacy. 

no offence but at this point who cares about legacy as long as we get some angry ‘fuck you’ type bops to scream along to in our bedrooms

RVhKIwP.gif

Just now, past the bushes said:

IS ANYONE MANIFESTING A PATTY DISS TRACK? :hype:

AN ALBUM FULL OF DISS TRACKS? :hype: 

I've been manifesting a DISS ALBUM SINCE SHE ANNOUCED WHITE HOT FOREVER!!! I WON :oprah3::trisha:

1 hour ago, Lentilus said:

s'pfJ'DRH/FKHCSDLHFK.LHKBFN;LHeIFBOIeutGL.RJFUFLJEU'OEUSFNPDOHFKJPDUFH;eoUHE;OIYT/EJTGREA;

PERIODT!

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

Just now, anwdelrey said:

What exactly is she seeking revenge for? People rightfully calling her out for her tone def/borderline racially insensitive posts? It just comes across as attention seeking. And she’s ruining her legacy. 

i think it is time u put the phone down and go take a walk outside x 

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

"my career is built on cultural appropriation and glamorizing domestic abuse" 

idk if that specific article she posted is talking about that, but it's clearly a general 'FUCK YOU' not just what happened this past year

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Probably the decade of hit pieces and work to discredit her as an artist by talking about anything but the quality of her music, claims she 'glamourised abuse' for writing about her experiences and life how she wanted, etc. 

Just now, Lentilus said:

I've been manifesting a DISS ALBUM SINCE SHE ANNOUCED WHITE HOT FOREVER!!! I WON :oprah3::trisha:

WE WON :hype:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

5 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

it's another jack album, isn't it

highly highly unlikely 

they haven’t worked together since June of 2020 and this has been worked on since at least November 2020

"Don’t forget me"